Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

ECU reflash recall on my 2010 GT3...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 10:54 AM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Red clay and rubber marks look good together. Glad it doesn't have any concrete rash.

I gave them cash to work on mine first
Old 04-19-2012, 10:57 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,621 Likes on 752 Posts

Crap.. I should have left some green in my tool box

Take some pics of the place, the Goldcrest guys are pretty awesome. I am very happy Lewis set that up for us. I think we are all meeting up there tomorrow around 11-12 to setlle up, load up and throw Mike some RA1's. See you tomorrow there or at tech inspection around 3PM?
Old 04-19-2012, 11:01 AM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

They are first class. Offered to let me borrow their truck if I need to go anywhere while I'm waiting. Not sure when they will be done with me. Maybe I will be here when y'all show up.
Tech is open tomorrow?
Old 04-19-2012, 11:05 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,621 Likes on 752 Posts

It wasn't a silver dually was it ;-)

Yes, tech at 3PM:
"Mark Finley, our chief technician will be available starting around 3PM Friday April 20th to begin track inspections in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn across from the entrance to Barber Motorsports Park. Please bring your completed pre-tech form and your SA-2005 (or later) helmet to the inspection. We will make every effort to tech your vehicle on/in your trailer if possible. Registration will be at the Barber ticket booth (just outside the track gate) at around 5PM. You will not be permitted through the gate until 530. Also, we will conduct tech inspections in the paddock area starting after 530 for those of you who do not make tech inspection at the Hampton Inn. Tech inspection will be open Sat and Sun AM in the paddock area starting at 630AM. Registration and sign-in will open at the Barber ticket booth at 5PM Friday evening and will remain open during the track operating hours throughout the weekend. If you are a driver, you will receive two wrist bands at registration - one to enter the track area and the other to signify your run group. Spectators will need to sign the track waiver and receive a wrist band so that they will be permitted through the track gate.

Each car will need a number - preferably large and easily visible on both sides. Windshield numbers are OK but probably not as good as large side numbers. We do not provide numbers for everyone, but we will have some numbers available if modifications are needed. You may consider the number you selected at registration as your number - there will likely be duplicate numbers. This usually does not create problems for the corner workers unless there are duplicate numbers on similar or identical cars in which case we will work with you on modifications.

There will be a mandatory Driver's meeting for all participants starting promptly at 7AM Saturday and 730AM Sunday. The meeting will be held in the community room on the first floor above the paddock tech area. Please be on-time for these meetings.

We will host four run groups for this event. The RED group will be first out at 8AM - each session will be 30 minutes. The schedule will be provided at registration and will be reviewed at the driver's meeting. The schedule may be subject to change as need be. Details for passing etc. for each group will be explained during the Driver's meeting."

I'll move this to minimancation thread also and stop hijacking this thread..

Quick Reply: ECU reflash recall on my 2010 GT3...