Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Honeymoon at Orlando, Florida

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Dr. Vader
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget ORBIT RACING in Jupiter and NASA. They also have cars and coffee down in Miami almost every Sunday. Talk to Horst at Porsche Melbourne, he will know what event is where.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:21 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by almeena58
thanks all for the great input,
I will plan for the see world and the sushi rest as well since my wife loves the sushi so much, however we tried olive garden located at international drive but it was not that good even it was very busy restaurant.

the most important for me is the sebring and I think it needs a visit so thanks trackcar I need your suggestions since I am leaving florida on 19th Apr.
olive garden is like the mcdonalds of italian food... tons of other great places around here, stay away from the tourist area and go to park avenue in winter park for great italian!

Originally Posted by almeena58

it was a nice try visiting that restaurant riley, and the lake was amazing as well but we didn't spend lot of time around and we just went to the premium outlet Orlando. still searching for other great special resturants
glad you liked it, stay away from the "outlets" and go to millennia instead.... everything at the outlets is far more expensive than the same item at retail.. they are not "outlet stores" but scams...

i.e. ray ban wayfarer $129 every store in america, @ the outlets they are $175..

the outlets are just a scam, all of them..

in the same area downtown by the sushi place but more towards i4 is "ceviche" really good tapa's restaurant and late night that area is very busy and popular... food at ceviche is delicious (spain tapas) and affordable.

hue right next to shari sushi is also delicious and very trendy...

id for sure go to winter park and walk along park avenue and shop/eat there... can spend a whole day enjoying that area,...
Old 04-13-2012, 11:58 AM
96_993TT
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe's Stone Crab get's my vote if you head down south. Champion Porsche is definitely worth a visit. Awesome place!

Quick Reply: Honeymoon at Orlando, Florida