Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Replay XD1080 camera, PFC 08's and Girodisc

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012 | 08:00 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Default Replay XD1080 camera, PFC 08's and Girodisc

Like most of you, I spend a lot of money on consumables and fun parts for my car. Quite often, the manufacturers leave a lot to be desired in the way they approach their product in this industry.

This post is to highlight how much better these three products are from their peers and to thank the vendors for their great service, delivery and product packaging:

PFC 08 - arrived in a clean box with padding inside on the top and bottom. The pads are wrapped in this foam like material and rubber banded to keep them nice and tidy. This is the first brake pad box I've been able to touch without getting nasty brake dust everywhere. Clark @ Apex Performance was excellent in providing super quick and hassle-free delivery to Canada.

Replay XD1080 - Wow, this thing is brilliantly designed and built like a tank. You have to hold it in your hand to see how small it really is. I ordered the hardwire kit (includes a jack for the external mic) and the suction mount. The XD1080 products just ooze quality. The camera feels like it's built from a single piece of metal and is finely machined in every regard. I can't wait to try it out at the next track day. Bought this locally from www.replayxd.ca

Girodisc - Another beautiful product where you can tell someone really cared about the design of the product and the way it's presented to the customer. Bought locally from www.euautowerks.com

I can't wait to try all of this out at the first track day in April or May. The weather has taken a turn for the worse here, but hopefully I'll be out soon. Next on the to-do list are a set of Kumho R-compounds.

Quick Reply: Replay XD1080 camera, PFC 08's and Girodisc