Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,439 Likes on 2,248 Posts

^+1
Old 02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
lopro
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just received my new lid today, main thing to look for is if you shake your head does the helmet move around on your head or does it stay fixed in place an go with your heads movements.
sometimes its hard to explain such simple things..

I am so happy i took the 6 months to research my helmet. I must have read every thread on this and other forums.

I was worried the helmet wouldn't fit or be too loose but it is perfect.

I think since IM sitting here for another month or so I will just take it to be painted for the hell of it.

Make it mine with a personal look to it. maybe I will save on the painting and buy myself an airbrush kit and just go to town.

For those of you who are sceptical about ordering it from the internet, Id say just make sure you measure your head 1"above the eyebrows around the head (over the hump at the back) and you will be fine.

My questions is, did i get taken advantage of when I paid 70$ for my hanz anchors? They told me they would rebate me when I bought my hanz device from them. seems like a scheme to make me buy my hanz from them.

Quick Reply: Re: Helmet purchase-what would you do if you didn't live near a retailer