Attached Images   
Old 12-14-2011 | 12:26 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Car looks great with the BBS wheels
Old 12-14-2011 | 12:39 PM
wurlie
Rennlist Member

A man of exquisite taste with lightweight headlights!
Congratulations!
w
Old 12-14-2011 | 01:10 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 85Gold
Gulf Coast Feb 12 was already on the calendar.

Izzone you are going to run A6's aren't you. You need to change your sway bar drop link lower nuts from self locking to regular nuts plus lock washers so they can be changed easily.

Gulf Coast is OUT. Randy will not pass sound and I doubt Juan would either. Dave Hutter rules.

Forget SCCA rules and PAX this will be a heads up battle with Fastest time winning.

Orange County Convention Center would be the next best option. Rad stop complaining about curbs and light poles, an EXPERT and EXPERIENCED AutoX like you should have no worries. Convention center is also close to a plethora of drinking establishments for afterwards.

Peter
Peter GulfCoast is not out, actually they are hurting for participation despite of having one of the safest autocross facilities in the entire nation, a real airfield with a flat and grippy surface, not a mall parking lot. Dave has been a very nice guy since I started running with them this year.

Izzone's car is louder than Juan's 4.0. My Fiat is louder than Izzone's car and Cuatro punto Cero's car. I run the Fiat with no issues at GulfCoast. If my Fiat is fine, Izzone and JP175 are fine. There are louder cars than my Fiat at Gulfcoast events.

Izzone's is SSM, my car is ASP. If you ask experienced autocrossers, they all will choose the 3.8RS over my Fiat for autoX because it is a faster autoX car, and Izzone's car is beyond modifications of ASP. Heads up is not fair, but we'll let the public vote.

No sway bar adjustment allowed. I don't have adjustable sway bars, not fair.

I don't have RA1 available in 19", so I would have to run A6. I recommend Izzone and Cuatro.Cero bring A6 as well.

If Izzone and Cuatro.Cero need tire money, run 2 days in NASA TT-S, win tires and that pays for tires. My little Coxster gave me almost 20 free tires last year, and that was just autocrossing. 5 sets of free tires last for over a season with my use and available time.
Old 12-14-2011 | 01:13 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

When we run out of RA1's we will be forced to go win tires at NASA TT ;-)
Old 12-14-2011 | 01:13 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jp175
A couple of pics of car at Sebring!
My offer goes down $10k, car has been tracked. Expires 12/31/2011. Don't let me buy another Fiat, help a friend, sell your Aero Beetle.
Old 12-14-2011 | 01:14 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

But it was BARELY tracked running in the 2:23's short shifting at 6K RPM..
Old 12-14-2011 | 01:28 PM
85Gold
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=NJ-GT;9101420]Peter GulfCoast is not out, actually they are hurting for participation despite of having one of the safest autocross facilities in the entire nation, a real airfield with a flat and grippy surface, not a mall parking lot. Dave has been a very nice guy since I started running with them this year.

Izzone's car is louder than Juan's 4.0. My Fiat is louder than Izzone's car and Cuatro punto Cero's car. I run the Fiat with no issues at GulfCoast. If my Fiat is fine, Izzone and JP175 are fine. There are louder cars than my Fiat at Gulfcoast events.

Izzone's is SSM, my car is ASP. If you ask experienced autocrossers, they all will choose the 3.8RS over my Fiat for autoX because it is a faster autoX car, and Izzone's car is beyond modifications of ASP. Heads up is not fair, but we'll let the public vote.

No sway bar adjustment allowed. I don't have adjustable sway bars, not fair.

I don't have RA1 available in 19", so I would have to run A6. I recommend Izzone and Cuatro.Cero bring A6 as well.

If Izzone and Cuatro.Cero need tire money, run 2 days in NASA TT-S, win tires and that pays for tires. My little Coxster gave me almost 20 free tires last year, and that was just autocrossing. 5 sets of free tires last for over a season with my use and available time.[/QUOTE

Rad,

Wait a minute you want to run SCCA rules as long as they benefit you Just because you don't have adj bars which are allowed in ASP IZZONE can't use his adj bars which are allowed in SSM. Sounds like whining to me. Either heads up run what you brung as modded or Forget About It.

Gulf Coast may be lower attendance but Dave don't like loud cars and why take the chance of driving all that way when a Dave Hutter whim could ruin everything.

Peter
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:25 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
But it was BARELY tracked running in the 2:23's short shifting at 6K RPM..
WHAT??? this car wasn't on MPSC right? 2:23 short shifting at 6k rpm on a not broken-in engine, only on Hoosiers, and that could mean the Cuatro punto Cero can run a 2:16 or 2:17 in dry conditions with Hoosiers, scary!!! A Pro can drop 2 secs, and slicks drop another 2 secs over Hoosier R6, so a potential 2:12 on slicks is possible.

Something doesn't add up, because 2:12 is that a well driven 997 GT3 Cup 3.6 laps around Sebring, and I can't imagine how the 560 lbs heavier road car can touch the 2009 Cup.

The newer Cup with the 3.8 and the new fat tires and even better Aero on Pro hands are lapping in 2:08s with a few lucky souls touching 2:07s.
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:32 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

OK, I was making up the 6K RPM.
He was on Toyo's RA1's like all the top DE drovers.

Nevertheless, he can run a 2:16 on Hoosiers. I can in a quatro punto cero anyways.
Remember this car has 48HP more then the Flying Lizard car. Just sayin..

Terrifying indeed.
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:36 PM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
OK, I was making up the 6K RPM.
He was on Toyo's RA1's like all the top DE drovers.

Nevertheless, he can run a 2:16 on Hoosiers. I can in a quatro punto cero anyways.
Remember this car has 48HP more then the Flying Lizard car. Just sayin..

Terrifying indeed.
RA-1's for top drivers..... hum

Old 12-14-2011 | 02:37 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

When are you getting some 18" and pick up your RA1's?
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:39 PM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Car is going next week. So the week after Christmas. I'm on a payment plan with Randy financial services.
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:41 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

LOL and Randy's on a payment plan with Reter financial..
At least I have colateral..
Old 12-14-2011 | 02:44 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NJ-GT
Rad,

Wait a minute you want to run SCCA rules as long as they benefit you Just because you don't have adj bars which are allowed in ASP IZZONE can't use his adj bars which are allowed in SSM. Sounds like whining to me. Either heads up run what you brung as modded or Forget About It.

Gulf Coast may be lower attendance but Dave don't like loud cars and why take the chance of driving all that way when a Dave Hutter whim could ruin everything.

Peter
I like the heads up and run what you brung idea, but you Aero Beetle boys don't want to give me that leverage, because I could make even National Super Star Mr. Sideways look slow.

SCCA rules with all the adjustments allowed in class. Just remove all the go-fast parts and run ASP with me, or get PAXED. Feel free to adjust sway bars and make any changes allowed in class.

I can have the approval from Dave for this event to put it together, so Fort Myers is not an issue. I would need confirmation from Izzone, the ringer and CuatroCero on the date, with penalties for cancellation and public disclosure in case of abandonment.

For parking lot racing, I cannot bring the Fiat, I did before and I regret. I'm lucky to have survived a few close calls with curbs, plastic walls, cement walls and poles in the last 7 years, but not stupid enough to keep trying. Last time I ran the Fiat at a parking lot, I messed up a front fender not hitting anything, a Fiat fender costs more than a brand new economy car. Airfields only.

If I have to bring the Coxster, I will bring the drinks as well, last place is guaranteed.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS 4.0 #406/600