Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Shout Out To BR Racing, Las Gatos. Shop and Track Support

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 09:35 PM
savyboy
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shout Out To BR Racing, Las Gatos. Shop and Track Support

Had some track day fun this weekend and spent time hanging around BR Racing's transporter and set-up in the paddock. It must be said in public that this is a great group of folks. Bruce and Robb Todd are the owners and have a multi-man crew, size depending upon the event. They have a shop in Los Gatos CA thats does all kinds of maintence and mechanical work and they provide track support for both Cup and DE drivers. I know them from several other events that we were both at and they were always working hard to make their customers happy.

They have no idea I am posting this, I simply wanted to recognise a great bunch of folks who are just great to be around. I know many folks they have supported at events and have only heard good things.

One of these days I am going to relax a bit and stop doing everything myself and when I do I will likely get in touch with Bruce and Robb to take care of the grunt work on track days so all I have to do is socialize and watch laps of my previous session on the pit big screen!

There you go, an unsolicited reference for anyone wanting to invest in track support in the Western US or needing work done on their car in N. CA. Here is their website: http://www.brrperformance.com/

Last edited by savyboy; 10-23-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:55 PM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Ban or pic/video from your 4.0!

I am going to add some challenge for the BR boys to support my Z06
Old 10-23-2011, 10:17 PM
savyboy
Drifting

Originally Posted by mikymu
Ban or pic/video from your 4.0!

I am going to add some challenge for the BR boys to support my Z06
Lol... I managed to make some awesome video and so did David and Jussi. We had a blast all weekend. Couldn't have been better, I am worn slap out. I will process and get some video up tomorrow in a different thread. Good stuff my friend.

They will likely be happy to support a fine fast 'Vette.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:37 AM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by savyboy
Lol... I managed to make some awesome video and so did David and Jussi. We had a blast all weekend. Couldn't have been better, I am worn slap out. I will process and get some video up tomorrow in a different thread. Good stuff my friend.

Sounds great. tik, tok, tik, tok ....
Old 10-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,614 Likes on 2,349 Posts

+1 they did some work on my car (not trackside) their service was 2nd to none...
Old 10-24-2011, 02:48 PM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Robb and Bruce are about the nicest folks you could ever meet. And their passion for motorsports is highly infectious! I like to go down to their shop just to hang out and talk racing.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:17 PM
edwin814
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I need to try out their track support. It's been forever since I last visited the shop.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:33 PM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by edwin814
I think I need to try out their track support. It's been forever since I last visited the shop.
It's a good idea and I will go with you in my Z06
Old 10-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Snowboarder54
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by savyboy

He Pete, thanks for the ride-along. You are correct those BR racing chaps seem to run a tight ship! I bet you where worn out after two days letting all those saps chase you. Your 4.0 is fricken sweet. Did you have any tread left after saturday? A few potos of you hanging with Bruce, setting up Jussi, and thanks for killing that vett for me!
Attached Images    
The following users liked this post:
irnnr (12-05-2022)
Old 10-25-2011, 10:42 AM
savyboy
Drifting

Originally Posted by Snowboarder54
He Pete, thanks for the ride-along. You are correct those BR racing chaps seem to run a tight ship! I bet you where worn out after two days letting all those saps chase you. Your 4.0 is fricken sweet. Did you have any tread left after saturday? A few potos of you hanging with Bruce, setting up Jussi, and thanks for killing that vett for me!
Ralph! Great to meet the famous, original, Sharky 3.9 driver. Quite welcome on the ride along, it was an honor to have you in the car with me Your car is beautiful!

Couldn't have been a more perfect weekend, great people to hang out with, perfect weather. Yes, I was a tired puppy on Sunday afternoon. Enough tread to do Thunderhill tomorrow Seems driving constantly with slip-angle tends to wear down the tires. Who would have thunk it?

Quick Reply: Shout Out To BR Racing, Las Gatos. Shop and Track Support