Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by aussie jimmy
do you wear shorts though..?
Yes I wear shorts too, running shorts and a wife beater tank top
Old 02-15-2011, 08:12 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,628 Likes on 755 Posts

you have me beat on everything but tires......unless you have went to the Hooter dark side
OK, but you beat me big time with Cuban cigars.. Juan is still thankful! No Hoosiers for me, I have 2 pallets of RA1's..

No doctor wife; I just did not spend a dollar for the first 15 years of making money and I spend it all in the last 5 years LOL.
I wish I could come up, but to much travel lately. Need to stay married. Plus semi in the shop this weekend, I keep blowing my 150Db airhorn hoses, they are replacing them all with 250PSI hoses.

Going to Barber and VIR in March and April..You?
Old 02-15-2011, 08:18 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

do you wear shorts though..?
Isn't it around 7AM in Sydney? Do you ever sleep?
Old 02-15-2011, 08:21 PM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, it's 11:19am!

i'm just jealous that we are not allowed to wear shorts at the track.
not even allowed to wear short sleeves.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:35 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

My bad, I assumed 12 hour time difference from USA east coast. What is the time difference with Melbourne? I might have to go there this spring..

Izzone, what laptime are you shooting for at Roebling?
Old 02-15-2011, 08:36 PM
ATL Fahrer
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by KBS911
I've heard a lot of good things about Mr. Zizta. I may have him align my car as well as I understand it makes a huge difference.

Looking forward to seeing everyone as well. I'll be arriving late afternoon to unload my car at the track for the night after checking in at the hotel. I'm driving a blue F-150 with white #55 GT3. What are your Car #'s.
Originally Posted by Izzone
06 for me......I will be putting it on with painters tape

Silver BMW X5 and silver 997.1 GT3, black CCW wheels
Don't have accoutrement - yet. Just a Red GT3 with blue tape #239. Am arriving Thursday afternoon, and will be at the track bright and early Friday morning.

Anybody's respective spouses in tow? Mine plans to spend lots of time and money in town.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 PM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
My bad, I assumed 12 hour time difference from USA east coast. What is the time difference with Melbourne? I might have to go there this spring..
no probs, melbourne is the same as sydney. both on the east coast.
AEST = australian eastern standard time.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:51 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Sorry again; Thanks for the geography lesson..
Old 02-15-2011, 08:54 PM
KBS911
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
Don't have accoutrement - yet. Just a Red GT3 with blue tape #239. Am arriving Thursday afternoon, and will be at the track bright and early Friday morning.

Anybody's respective spouses in tow? Mine plans to spend lots of time and money in town.
No spouse for me. We've been to Savannah a few times, great town, great food, but she isn't interested in hanging around cars all day. Besides, it's her birthday and I have to leave a little early Sunday morning to get home in time for B'day dinner out. Lucky i'm getting away with what i am.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:05 PM
ATL Fahrer
Rennlist Member

No spouse for me. We've been to Savannah a few times, great town, great food, but she isn't interested in hanging around cars all day. Besides, it's her birthday and I have to leave a little early Sunday morning to get home in time for B'day dinner out. Lucky i'm getting away with what i am.
My birthday's this week as well. I think that's the reason I got a (partial) hall pass.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:01 AM
ATL Fahrer
Rennlist Member

Just wanted to post and say thanks to the Florida Citrus PCA club for putting on a great DE at RRR! While the track might not be the most fun, it is a great place to break in a new car or really push the limits on an existing car - ask Randy

Met some really great people and had an opportunity to get comfortable with the greatest track car I've had the opportunity to drive so far.

Thanks to Izzone and KBS911 as well as the PCA folks - Mark Peeples, Ron Zitza, Bert Del Villano and all the others that put on a great event. I'll be back.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:05 PM
KBS911
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
Just wanted to post and say thanks to the Florida Citrus PCA club for putting on a great DE at RRR! While the track might not be the most fun, it is a great place to break in a new car or really push the limits on an existing car - ask Randy

Met some really great people and had an opportunity to get comfortable with the greatest track car I've had the opportunity to drive so far.

Thanks to Izzone and KBS911 as well as the PCA folks - Mark Peeples, Ron Zitza, Bert Del Villano and all the others that put on a great event. I'll be back.
It was a great event, indeed. Couldn't ask for better weather. Nice to put faces with the names of fellow Rennlisters. I learned alot from speaking to fellow
GT3er's. Randy, he's damn fast BTW, gave me some great insight into tire choices. Just wish I'd talked to him before I popped $2K+ for my Cups. At least he got maximum wear from his tires.......

Lewis, great to meet you and your wife. You got a sweet car too. If that damn blue flag they were waving when you were behind me is any indication, you're learning curve with the GT3 is off to a good start. Keep me posted on the seats!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

It was a great event, indeed. Couldn't ask for better weather. Nice to put faces with the names of fellow Rennlisters. I learned alot from speaking to fellow
GT3er's. Randy, he's damn fast BTW, gave me some great insight into tire choices. Just wish I'd talked to him before I popped $2K+ for my Cups. At least he got maximum wear from his tires.......

Lewis, great to meet you and your wife. You got a sweet car too. If that damn blue flag they were waving when you were behind me is any indication, you're learning curve with the GT3 is off to a good start. Keep me posted on the seats!
I am signed up for April de with Florida crown.....planning on a spin free event

Quick Reply: Citrus PCA DE @ Roebling Road