Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Clear Bra Install

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by jenk12m
I look forward to meeting you guys on a Mtn run pretty soon as long as the weather stays like this. I'll just stay in the back with my .1 GT3. Haha
Did you say you are coming down to Sebring next month with Chin?
Old 02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm actually going to do the event in May at the end of that month. Family plans came up for the event in march
Old 11-03-2011, 03:01 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
Just thought I would throw some pics out there of my recent clear bra install. I had a front half and rear splash bra installed on my C4S and was pretty pleased.

After talking with several people, I decided to go with full hood/fenders/rocker panel and on this car. I did not do the A-pillars. For those that that track the car, what has been your experience on the need to cover the A-pillars?

Pics of the install and a couple from my trip to N. Georgia this past weekend. Sorry for the quality - iPhone pics...
ATL Fahrer, are you still pleased with the clear bra? I'm looking for a top notch installer to wrap my GT3. I'm 4 hrs from Atlanta but there aren't many options near me.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:51 PM
kaamacat
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure who did the car for Lewis but, I can HIGHLY recommend David here locally from Speedfilm who does all of the Hennessy cars at Porsche. I've had him do my last 4 cars, and last year on the 11'RS with the new Nanofilm product that lays just about perfectly flat.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
ATL Fahrer
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 47 Posts

I've used both, and, all things being equal, Derek at Atlanta Protective Films gets my vote.

PM me if you want details.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:31 PM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by kaamacat
Not sure who did the car for Lewis but, I can HIGHLY recommend David here locally from Speedfilm who does all of the Hennessy cars at Porsche. I've had him do my last 4 cars, and last year on the 11'RS with the new Nanofilm product that lays just about perfectly flat.
How does the nanofilm hold up at the track?
Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
I've used both, and, all things being equal, Derek at Atlanta Protective Films gets my vote.

PM me if you want details.
PM sent

Quick Reply: Clear Bra Install