997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

About to Pull The Trigger on a 997.2 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011 | 08:10 PM
ELMEL
Instructor

Alex, I seriously tried on that black one in Ohio. It was the perfect build for me, super low miles, and a good price. If my friend hadn't died so inconsiderately, it would've been mine. Oh well.

I'm not all that upset though; I really do love my TTS. It amazes me every day. Awesome to drive and sick to look at.
Old 01-15-2011 | 08:39 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ELMEL
Alex, I seriously tried on that black one in Ohio. It was the perfect build for me, super low miles, and a good price. If my friend hadn't died so inconsiderately, it would've been mine. Oh well.

I'm not all that upset though; I really do love my TTS. It amazes me every day. Awesome to drive and sick to look at.
Hey Erik... oh man I just read that (and missed it). So sorry to hear that Now isn't the time and stuff....

TT S is what Mooty is in right now so it has to be good
Old 01-15-2011 | 09:22 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ELMEL

Why not post a list of must haves, would likes/cope with. And don't wants and the RL community can keep a weather eye ...

So colors it's: white or black?

+ PDEM
+ axle lift?
+ ...
Old 01-15-2011 | 09:37 PM
ELMEL
Instructor

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
Why not post a list of must haves, would likes/cope with. And don't wants and the RL community can keep a weather eye ...
Good idea. I'll do that after we hook up, if I decide to pursue the GT3. I'm also considering going for a 7.2 TT or TTS. Or waiting for a 991 TT.

Obviously, I'm fickle and mixed up. I keep telling my friends: if I were this way at work, they'd have fired me a long time ago.
Old 01-15-2011 | 09:39 PM
ELMEL
Instructor

Originally Posted by sharkster
Hey Erik... oh man I just read that (and missed it). So sorry to hear that Now isn't the time and stuff....
Yeah, no worries. Thanks for the sympathy. I was friends with her since I was about 7. Lost her to cancer. She was in her late 40s. Sux!
Old 01-16-2011 | 12:43 PM
Carrara
Instructor

I'm sure a new GT3 could possibly cheer you up!

Sorry to hear that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Quick Reply: About to Pull The Trigger on a 997.2 GT3