my911rs
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hot Car! Great pics; Enjoy!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:26 AM
gatman
Advanced

Here are the first laps on the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps, with a little scare at Blanchimont (see end of video)
fastest lap of the day in 2'52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhMBZ730i4
Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,588 Likes on 736 Posts

Beautiful! Good driving and good correction at the end.
Windows closed is so much nicer. In the US always windows open, dangerous and stupid..

Great track, never driven it, I will be in Belgium in France a few days, but no car and no time :-(
Old 05-28-2010, 10:40 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gatman
Here are the first laps on the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps, with a little scare at Blanchimont (see end of video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhMBZ730i4
Nice job! Can't wait to get back to the US and get mine on track...had enough break in period.

BTW, could you tell me if you are aware of any track days in France or otherwise that I could drive something? I tried to do the Porsche GT3 Cup day in France on the 17th, but they are booked up and have a waiting list already.

I'm in France for 30 days, with a 7 day trip to Morocco in between. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Roger

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 05-28-2010, 04:17 PM
micahbones
Racer

Originally Posted by gatman
Damn, absolutely love Spa...at least once do I want to experience the compression and elevation while cornering at Eau Rouge! Lived in Gent, Belgium for 4 months, but spent most of my time racing bicycles then...will have to go back and drive instead next time.

Excellent smooth, quick driving Gatman! Interesting that yellow Clio looked like he wanted to challenge you a bit, and the view from behind the other 911 was entertaining, especially in traffic. He definitely quickened his pace when he saw you approaching, but could not hang. : ) Was that a 996 Turbo?
Old 05-28-2010, 04:41 PM
gatman
Advanced

Originally Posted by micahbones
Was that a 996 Turbo?
thanks, it was very Hot with the 996 GT3, this car was well-prepared for the circuit with a very good driver on board

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
Nice job! Can't wait to get back to the US and get mine on track...had enough break in period.

BTW, could you tell me if you are aware of any track days in France or otherwise that I could drive something? I tried to do the Porsche GT3 Cup day in France on the 17th, but they are booked up and have a waiting list already.

I'm in France for 30 days, with a 7 day trip to Morocco in between. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Roger
sorry I do not know of track days where you can rent such cars.
perhaps you can rent a lotus or a 997 Cup I think in this day of 21 June Bugatti>
http://tinseautestdays.blogspot.com/
You can ask him by mail > christophe.tinseau@sfr.fr

Quick Reply: My New RS is arrived ...NEW VIDEO & PICS