Originally Posted by dertub
...nice staircase !
what staircase. i see no stairs....
Old 03-05-2010, 10:45 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,670 Likes on 775 Posts

what staircase. i see no stairs....
The questions is how many kids in the pciture :-)

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Hmm, I always liked orange.....

lol
135 + 15K in stuff + 10K sales tax = I will be buried in my 2010RS...
Old 03-07-2010, 06:45 PM
supercup
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by timothyli
I would be happy to take it with 10k mark up. Over here the base msrp is CAD163k, already 30k higher than US price.
I followed up on this yesterday with Michael Stead Porsche in San Francisco and was told they had an incoming car and an allocation for a June build - make an offer. I said I was interested in the allocation. I asked if I should guess or would you like to give some direction on pricing. I was told $5k to $10 over subject to Owners approval for the allocation.

I asked to trade my 2009 Turbo Cab and they took VIN and said they would call back with a price, but suggested I sell private and gave the impression they did not want the car. They called back later in the day and said they had taken a deposit for the allocation during since I called a few hours before. But they would sell the incoming car at MSRP.

Incoming car was White with gold trim - PCCB, axel lift, yellow seat belts, PCM, Blue Tooth, XM, Sport Chrono, full leather - can't remember what else. So it was a loaded up car. Seem ashame that cars get ordered then buyers simply walk away when in transit when there are many of us out here who would like to order what we want and will follow thru with the purchase.

I told them to keep my number and if allocation came back up call me, a trade was not needed. Guess I should of signed up on the spot!

JCM
Old 03-07-2010, 08:42 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,784 Likes on 2,371 Posts

Originally Posted by supercup
I followed up on this yesterday with Michael Stead Porsche in San Francisco and was told they had an incoming car and an allocation for a June build - make an offer. I said I was interested in the allocation. I asked if I should guess or would you like to give some direction on pricing. I was told $5k to $10 over subject to Owners approval for the allocation.

I asked to trade my 2009 Turbo Cab and they took VIN and said they would call back with a price, but suggested I sell private and gave the impression they did not want the car. They called back later in the day and said they had taken a deposit for the allocation during since I called a few hours before. But they would sell the incoming car at MSRP.

Incoming car was White with gold trim - PCCB, axel lift, yellow seat belts, PCM, Blue Tooth, XM, Sport Chrono, full leather - can't remember what else. So it was a loaded up car. Seem ashame that cars get ordered then buyers simply walk away when in transit when there are many of us out here who would like to order what we want and will follow thru with the purchase.

I told them to keep my number and if allocation came back up call me, a trade was not needed. Guess I should of signed up on the spot!

JCM
john chk your email.

Quick Reply: Find me a 2010 GT RS