Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Parts for Sale (Don't Miss Out!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 11:33 PM
JR944
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

No need to start a new thread. I guess I've gotten a response from you anyway. Better than I had done in the past week or so.

Unless you're sending/bringing the parts to Denver, please send me the $$'s you owe me for the plane ticket.

I'm not always right. Usually, but not always. I do however ALWAYS make it my business to keep my word. I also return communication as promptly as possible.

I do wish you well Stephen and hope you can work through your current situation with a positive result.

Joe

Originally Posted by 340Elise
I recommend that you keep this post right where it is. You may also want to start a new thread on the subject.

It is obvious you are a good friend...

Oh, one more thing Joe; please don't forget that you are ALWAYS right.

I love you.

Stephen
Old 01-06-2010, 02:23 PM
gomez1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will take these parts. PM'ed you

996/997 RSS and GMG Racing suspension parts - 1 pair of RSS adjustable thrust arm bushings (front or rear), RSS dog bones for rear, GMG Racing front bump-steer arms, RSS rear adjustable toe-steer arms with locking plate kit to get rid of factory ecentrics. All parts are without damage other than some scrapes from adjusting during alignments (only 6 months old). New price is about $2,400 will sell as set for $1,200.00.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Everyone,

I got a text message from Stephen(340Elise) in which he told me that he's been as sick as a dog, so if you haven't received a reply as of late its because of that.

Also he stated that he'll get all the packages mailed between today and tomorrow.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 AM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MJSpeed
Everyone,

I got a text message from Stephen(340Elise) in which he told me that he's been as sick as a dog, so if you haven't received a reply as of late its because of that.

Also he stated that he'll get all the packages mailed between today and tomorrow.
Thanks so much MJ for posting this. I just started a new thread to make sure you guys see it; I apologize for those waiting on paid parts and also anyone waiting for answers on parts that are still available.

It is 10:10 pm mountain time and I will be dropping off packages at Kinko's tonight still, and then promptly emailing or PMing tracking numbers.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Stephen
Old 01-07-2010, 01:16 AM
///Mous3
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Stephen, I am wondering if the cloth Clubsport seats were already sold?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ///Mous3
Hi Stephen, I am wondering if the cloth Clubsport seats were already sold?
Yep...I bought them

Quick Reply: Parts for Sale (Don't Miss Out!)