Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GMG World Challenge (WC) 997GT3 Carbon Wing Blade/Carbon Wicker

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 11:51 AM
va122
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Robert GMG races World Speed challenge and is a dealer of aftermarket stuff that they test during racing.
john Sonafrass is the main racer and co owner. Fabryce is the other co owner. They make some VERY nice stuff. i had the spoiler on my GT3 also. they are in SoCal and are at GMGRACING.com
They tune cars too. I dont know if they are on the same playing field as you. But they are pretty close.
I would die for something from you but knowing your schedule I have refrained from asking.
OG, it's James Sofronas FYI.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 PM
nat3970
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW one last comment about GMG....I have no business or other relationship with the company. I've owned their muffler bypass, CF wing, front cup spoiler and other of their parts over last couple of years. I've spoken to Fabryce on several occasions. He and the company provide very good customer service. They are friendly, responsive and it doesn't seem to matter if one is calling about a product purchased new from the company or used in the aftermarket...
Old 08-04-2009, 01:45 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on the quality of GMG's products! We carry their items, and have always been extremely happy with them.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
JEllis
Pro

Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Robert is a VERY focused engineer. He is so buried in motosport that I can see how he would not know about GMG. On top of that GMG has made some very big moves in the last two years and at the same time Robert was dealing with some private issues that have consumed more of his focus. Not only those two issues but he is so distinguished that his services are sought in so many different industries that he is pulled in many different directions. He is the one Porsche guy I could see that would miss the ascension of
GMG motorsport.

Good points. Just surprised.

Jason

Quick Reply: GMG World Challenge (WC) 997GT3 Carbon Wing Blade/Carbon Wicker