Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

If you want a 2010 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 04:23 PM
tomburdge
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default If you want a 2010 GT3

The Porsche dealership in Flemington,N.J. has two unsold GT3's on order.

One is white the other black.Unsure of the options package.

Call 908-782-2400 and ask for either John Nelson or Dieter.

Yes I do have a relationship,but it is as a semi-retired,part-time parts and swap driver.I do not stand to benefit in anyway financially if you buy one of these cars.I e-mailed the web master two weeks ago about posting a thread like this and got no reply.So, I asked for permission and now I might have to beg for forgiveness.

BTW they might be quoting below MSRP on these.

Good luck and I hope one or both go to Rennlisters.

Tom B.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 PM
rkeyser
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just spoke with my salesman at Beverly Hills Porsche and he says they have 4 or 5 allocations
for the GT3 available. The price is MSRP. I don't know if that is a good price or not in this market
but I thought I would pass along the information if anyone is interested. I have no relationship
with this dealer except I have purchased a number of cars from this salesman who is very
easy to wotk with. Contact David Illya - davidi@beverlyhillsporsche.com.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,600 Likes on 2,341 Posts

Originally Posted by rkeyser
I just spoke with my salesman at Beverly Hills Porsche and he says they have 4 or 5 allocations
for the GT3 available. The price is MSRP. I don't know if that is a good price or not in this market
but I thought I would pass along the information if anyone is interested. I have no relationship
with this dealer except I have purchased a number of cars from this salesman who is very
easy to wotk with. Contact David Illya - davidi@beverlyhillsporsche.com.
It's funny BHP was where I finally got an allocation for my '07 back in ... '07
when no one had any for sale ... 4/5 allocations is a LOT!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:52 PM
10 GT3
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It depends on if the dealer was building a list before allocations were announced. Some dealers have a list. Some dealers, like Boardwalk Porsche, reserve all their allocations for their high-dollar customers. I put a small deposit down a year ago as a placeholder at Park Place Porsche. I was #5 and moved up to #3. Because of the options I want being available later, they moved me back to #5 to make sure I get them. I can tell you locally, the only cars that may be available are the couple that are pre-specced. On the 4 pre-specced cars at both dealers, all are white. The order allocations are already all taken. Most of the people on the lists wanted to custom order, so I would not be surprised if you found a couple of the pre-specced available.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:33 PM
PNUT
Instructor

I GOT BY 2010 FROM BEVERLY HILLS PORSCHE, SIMON IN SALES. HE GOT ME ONE OF THE FIRST 997 TURBOS IN 06. BY GT3 WAS COMLETED ON JUNE 16 AND DUE FOR DELIVERY FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST. BOTH CARS AT MSRP. I HAVE TALKED TO OTHERS WHO KNOW DEALERS GETTING 10 TO 20K OVER STICKER.

CAN'T WAIT. PLAN TO TAKE TO MONTEREY HISTORICS IN MID-AUGUST.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Nugget
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

What is this, a message board or a telegram?
Old 06-23-2009, 04:46 PM
zellamsee
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 36 Posts

Add another to the list --> Sonnen Porsche, in Mill Valley, CA, has a red GT3 en route (customer apparently just canceled) -- nicely optioned car, with steel brakes, sport bucket seats, leather, etc. Ask for Jeff. No relationship to dealer, etc., just passing info along.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:35 PM
rahul
Rennlist Member

This is such a bunch of crap. The new 3s, by the looks of it, are available everywhere. Forget over list, i think these cars are to be hand below list. I am in a similar dilemma on a V10 R8 coming in August; should i buy at sticker or pass. Common sense, not emotion, says pass. The car will drop value significantly upon reaching mile 1. We are in a buyers' market now and need to start acting that way. The new 3 is no different.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Jon70
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 27 Posts

Rahul,
I didn't realize the V10 R8s were coming to the US this soon. I thought it wasn't be until first quarter 2010.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:03 PM
rahul
Rennlist Member

me neither. kind of caught me off guard. As you know, i just picked up the RS and was advised that the V10 wouldn't be here till next spring/summer. Even then, heck the RS is just too good to give up.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by rahul
This is such a bunch of crap. The new 3s, by the looks of it, are available everywhere. Forget over list, i think these cars are to be hand below list. I am in a similar dilemma on a V10 R8 coming in August; should i buy at sticker or pass. Common sense, not emotion, says pass. The car will drop value significantly upon reaching mile 1. We are in a buyers' market now and need to start acting that way. The new 3 is no different.

Do some homework on the R8 first. A friend of mine got rid of his Audi R8 after recall after recall. First one thing, and then another. He dumped it for a GT3.

He's very happy now.

Quick Reply: If you want a 2010 GT3