Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Yet another order / spec question

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 AM
DJN
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 43 Posts

"LabCars" since you have this gentleman's (Jason Nelson) ear, could you also ask him about the sunroof (no or go) for the new GT3 North American Models. I am sure there are many still confused about this item as well, including myself.

My car will (hopefully! Fingers crossed!) arrive in here in Calgary Canada in about 5 weeks from today June 16th. I would like some "correct" answers before then. if at all possible.

It has been quite a fumble of information here in North America with "official" documents (possibly of European source, i.e. Sunroof) saying one thing, and our dealers saying another (some of which is likely wrong, i.e. no CL wheels and CL tool info).

Thanks to anyone who can help the flow of correct info.

Cheers!
Doug N.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:50 PM
10 GT3
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by labcars
I just finished my GT3 order and was extremely disappointed to learn that neither the front end lift system, nor the center lock wheels will be offered for US cars. I don't get it to be honest. What could possibly be the liability issues associated with either???? What a bummer. Still, for the money it's a heck of vehicle!! Anyone else disappointed???
Very simple, as noted on porsche's website and in the order guide there are 2 options not available right now: front end lift and dynamic engine mounts. Dynamic engine mounts will be available in September and front end lift in October. I just got contacted for my order and have the same issue, so they are moving my order back so I can get the options I want. See if your dealer will bump you back on the allocation list.

Quick Reply: Yet another order / spec question