Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

For sale White RS, no affiliation

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale White RS, no affiliation

Got a call today from a guy who used to be head of sales at one of the big local PCar dealerships in my neck of the woods. He is now at another shop etc brokering sales. he called me as he thought i migh tbe interested in the couple of cars he was presenting. ihe had gotten me my gt2 at sticker and has some belief i like to buy nice cars.

the one i thought dudes up here might find of interest:
he says its a 2008 Gt3RS white. i believe he said 1500 miles. cant recall exactly if he said it was 1200, 1500, but right there.
i frankly wasnt interested and after hearing his brief summary i move don to the other cars. sorry to say i did not ask if it was a white black black wheel car, or one of these other white white silver wheel cars, etc. or something else. he might have said white black but i just dont recall.

he said it was "mid 160s" sticker. well, i know my 2007 green was the high 2007 msrp at 164ish and i think the 2008 year had a 168 car if i remember from Max's registry. i have no idea if they guy wsa correct or not. he came from a pcar dealership where he's probably a master o fthe c4s and c2s but not sure how "fluent" he is in RS-speak and msrps, and stats. but he did say mid 160s.

i asked him price. he said "a few grand over sticker". to me, that means sticker no worse.

anyway, i have ZERO affiliation other than i WUV WUV WUV the White RS's. i WUV mine from Paul Miller, and i paid WAY more tan "a few over". i got no chip sin the game other than i wanted to share this with u guys incase someone was looking for that .i was a few weeks ago. i paid a lot more at paul miller. no reason not to share. my bags are filled up.

anyone has interest, PM or email me and i'll give you him phone#. not appropriate to list it up here.

regards,
spg
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 PM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

PM sent, I am also in NJ!

Quick Reply: For sale White RS, no affiliation