Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

2007 GT3 pricing

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008 | 12:57 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jeepnee driver
The Merc BS is nice and on paper they look comparable, but I want to be be fast everywhere on the track, not just blasting on the straights. The overall balance of the GT3 to me is better value than the BS.

I made the right choice, negotiated less than MSRP on a heavily optioned car.

Here she is..
The BS is fast everywhere on track and is better than the the paper stats (imo), and a worthy alternative to the GT3 (which is also better than the paper stats (imo))!

Have you driven one on the track, and if so which track?

There is no one right answer here, but as you say it's a choice. Enjoy yours!

I know some people with both, they are that impressive!
Old 01-21-2008 | 03:04 AM
jeepnee driver
Intermediate

Never had the opportunity to track a BS, but i'm sure it can hold its own.

Perhaps in another thread these cars can be compared.... I would like to hear your opinion since you have owned both.
Old 01-21-2008 | 03:55 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Back to GT3 pricing, I'm going to advertise my black '07 GT3 (2K miles) with the only options of seat heaters and left foot rest in aluminum (plus floor mats.) It's actually under 2K miles, has 3M professionally installed on the nose and some radiator screens. So it's a minimalist GT3. I plan on advertising at $125K on Tuesday. I worked out that number based on Porsche listings and classifieds listings. Dealers tending much higher and some higher mileage cars at slightly lower prices. It would be great if a Rennlister took it instead of seeing it disappear into the market. I'm not looking to gouge anyone and I'm not interested in selling below market, just a fair trade.
Old 01-21-2008 | 11:28 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
Back to GT3 pricing, I'm going to advertise my black '07 GT3 (2K miles) with the only options of seat heaters and left foot rest in aluminum (plus floor mats.) It's actually under 2K miles, has 3M professionally installed on the nose and some radiator screens. So it's a minimalist GT3. I plan on advertising at $125K on Tuesday. I worked out that number based on Porsche listings and classifieds listings. Dealers tending much higher and some higher mileage cars at slightly lower prices. It would be great if a Rennlister took it instead of seeing it disappear into the market. I'm not looking to gouge anyone and I'm not interested in selling below market, just a fair trade.

good luck adam.

i have seen adam's car. it's gorgeous, and he takes great care of his cars.. i wonder how i know

colm.... yes, i ALSO know someone who has both RS and BS.... LOL.
Old 01-21-2008 | 12:36 PM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Good luck on the car Adam, it's nicely equipped for serious driving.
Old 01-21-2008 | 12:41 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I am seriously going to look at the black seriers as soon as I qualify for AARP!!LOL
just kidding Colm (actually I quailfy in a few years)
Old 01-21-2008 | 03:26 PM
chardonet
Racer

Congratulations on a great find. Enjoy it!

Quick Reply: 2007 GT3 pricing