Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Bon Voyage RS

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bon Voyage RS

I finally got my RS posted in the classifieds. Let me know what you think. Any tweaks appreciated. Thanks for all your help. I won't be gone...just without an RS...for now! Here is the link:

http://mall.rennlist.com/scripts/fea...uery=retrieval

I can think of better things to do on Christmas besides lose my RS, but I hope it finds a good home with an RL enthusiast!
Old 12-26-2007, 12:17 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,660 Likes on 2,327 Posts

Originally Posted by BKSPN33
I finally got my RS posted in the classifieds. Let me know what you think. Any tweaks appreciated. Thanks for all your help. I won't be gone...just without an RS...for now! Here is the link:

http://mall.rennlist.com/scripts/fea...uery=retrieval

I can think of better things to do on Christmas besides lose my RS, but I hope it finds a good home with an RL enthusiast!
good luck.
only WEIRD thing in the ad is "4M clear film".... you mean 3M?
Old 12-26-2007, 12:35 AM
The Baron
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mooty
good luck.
only WEIRD thing in the ad is "4M clear film".... you mean 3M?
Richard must have sprung for the GOOD stuff ......... I could only afford the 3M clear bra.

Oh well

Chuck

'07 GT3rs # 2513
'07 GT3rs # 3115
Old 12-26-2007, 12:38 AM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Oh yeah, 4M is way better...well, 1 better. My amp has 11 on it as well (sorry, obscure reference). Thanks for the catch. Must have "fat fingered" the 3.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:37 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck Richard. I'm sure it will sell at that price. I wouldn't come down on it at all. Looks pristine! Love the pedals...where did you get them? I like the OEM's, but the brake pedal always feels "rounded". And, congrats on the baby! I've got one on the way as well....number 4! 2 are grown up though, so the house is still kindof "sane". (had to give up the movie room though, now it's baby-proof) Let me know if you DE in another ride this year. I'll be out with the beast or with a cup of some type if I can get one in the price range I'm looking for. I know you will be sad to see her go! If I wasn't so attached to mine, I would already have a cup and rag top 911 to replace it. But, man!....I just love this car!

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 12-26-2007, 06:32 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Thanks ZBB. The petals are Rennline. They are awesome. I will definitely DE this year. I am looking for a really good track prepped 993. I still can't believe that I am getting rid of the RS. I must be insane!! Anyway, I have a good friend that has a cup and is looking to sell it. He doesn't have it advertised anywhere. I am looking at buying his old 993 racecar because he is impecable with maintenance and upkeep of a car. I think that you could get his cup for a very competitive price. Let me know if you want me to connect you. Let me know your next DE. I would love to see my/your car run : )
Old 12-26-2007, 10:11 PM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 177 Likes on 94 Posts

RIchard:

Where in CLT are you? PM me info about the Cup if its a 2004 or newer

Chris
Old 12-26-2007, 11:03 PM
RS 197
Pro

Thanks ZBB. The petals are Rennline. They are awesome. I will definitely DE this year. I am looking for a really good track prepped 993. I still can't believe that I am getting rid of the RS. I must be insane!! Anyway, I have a good friend that has a cup and is looking to sell it. He doesn't have it advertised anywhere. I am looking at buying his old 993 racecar because he is impecable with maintenance and upkeep of a car. I think that you could get his cup for a very competitive price. Let me know if you want me to connect you. Let me know your next DE. I would love to see my/your car run : )
Your 993 Race car will be way faster than the RS around the track....
At least mine is.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:30 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

RS197. You have a sick stable of cars. Good work my man. I wish you lived closer, I would check out your cars. What is your favorite on the track? If you come across any great 993's, let me know.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:38 PM
RS 197
Pro

RS197. You have a sick stable of cars. Good work my man. I wish you lived closer, I would check out your cars. What is your favorite on the track? If you come across any great 993's, let me know.
thanks for the nice words. If you are ever in Oregon drop me a line.

The 993 Cup is the best on the track. RSR Spec. 380 + HP... A ton of rubber.
The car is way better than I am. hope to get a little more track time this year.
There is no subsitute for a Factory Race car... Less weight is the ticket..

I know of one good track prepped 993. Let me see if it is still available. Keep your eyes open they come up from time to time.

Happy New Year....
Old 12-27-2007, 01:17 AM
930man
Rennlist Member

Good luck with it i sold my black in a few days I hope that price works out for you
Old 12-27-2007, 11:04 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thanks! Please forward me the info on the cup. I would also entertain a 993 as well. Next DE is with Florida Crown at Roebling the weekend of Jan 19. Maybe you could get down here for it.?? They are an excellent region to DE with. I'm also doing the instructor school that Friday.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:11 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by RS 197
thanks for the nice words. If you are ever in Oregon drop me a line.

The 993 Cup is the best on the track. RSR Spec. 380 + HP... A ton of rubber.
The car is way better than I am. hope to get a little more track time this year.
There is no subsitute for a Factory Race car... Less weight is the ticket..

I know of one good track prepped 993. Let me see if it is still available. Keep your eyes open they come up from time to time.

Happy New Year....
Very true. Can't beat the combo of that kind of power and light weight. I would say the 993 would be 5 seconds faster than the RS at Roebling...even when I learn to drive it 10/10.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
MikeBat
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah, 4M is way better...well, 1 better. My amp has 11 on it as well (sorry, obscure reference).
Smell the glove! -Nigel T.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:41 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

930Man...where did you post your RS? My wife is itching for some baby furniture! You know...the nesting thing. It is brutal on the race budget. Let me know if you had any other strategies for getting it sold. It is hard enough selling it. I want to make it quick and painless.

Quick Reply: Bon Voyage RS