Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Bon Voyage RS

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
R.McKenna
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

..well, 1 better. My amp has 11 on it as well (sorry, obscure reference).

HAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed that was a great movie! hahaha
Old 12-29-2007, 08:56 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BKSPN33
930Man...where did you post your RS? My wife is itching for some baby furniture! You know...the nesting thing. It is brutal on the race budget. Let me know if you had any other strategies for getting it sold. It is hard enough selling it. I want to make it quick and painless.
Have you also posted it on the PCA site? if not, u should
Old 12-29-2007, 09:39 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Yes. I put it up few days ago. By the way, does Rennlist pay you for all the good posts you make? They should. It is really helpful to have you in the forum. Thanks a lot.

Where are you, by the way?
Old 12-29-2007, 09:49 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Yes. I put it up few days ago. By the way, does Rennlist pay you for all the good posts you make? They should. It is really helpful to have you in the forum. Thanks a lot.

Where are you, by the way?
NJ. I'll be coming down to VIR in March. If you're there it'll be fun to hook up.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:26 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

That's awesome. One of my friends has an awesomely set-up orange RS. He helped me a lot make the right decisions about mine. It would be cool to see you guys run nose to tail. What event is it in March?
Old 12-30-2007, 01:00 AM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

That's awesome. One of my friends has an awesomely set-up orange RS. He helped me a lot make the right decisions about mine. It would be cool to see you guys run nose to tail. What event is it in March?
PCA Zone 2 event. Btw, I think I may have met your friend at VIR in Nov...real nice guy and a good driver. Here's the two of us together...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...e7007aaf3f.htm

LOL, I'm slow and hopefully I didn't hold him up too long.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:19 AM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Great video. Yeah, that's him. He is a good driver and really nice guy. That must have been the event right before TrackDaze. What data acquisition was that? Very cool.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:55 AM
djb_rh
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I don't know what DA he's using, but he simply post edited his video with Trackvision software to make the telemetry appear on the video. It'll take input from any number of different DA devices and create the telemetry and overlay it. You can even do a ton of different telemetry looks via templates you can edit yourself.

AiM has their DaVID box that will let you overlay the telemetry in real-time (and I hear from PRI there's a new DaVID coming out that's even cooler than the current one). Race Technology has a new video overlay box coming out very soon that will let you do the same thing with a DL-1. The Chasecam PDR-100 has an accelerometer option that will overlay *some* data on your video for you without needing anything else.

I've got some AiM data/video from my MX-5 Cup race at Trois Rivieres I need to upload sometime. I also have an AiM dash in the GTR and next time I track it I'll get the DaVID in there and get some video from it. I've used Trackvision and it works well, but it does take a bit more effort to go do the post-processing. I'm lazy, so I prefer to add the box to the car...

--Donnie
Old 12-30-2007, 03:53 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Great video. Yeah, that's him. He is a good driver and really nice guy. That must have been the event right before TrackDaze. What data acquisition was that? Very cool.
Traqmate.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
BKSPN33
Advanced

Fellow rListers. Work will be at full swing in a couple weeks and I will not have time to work on the sale of my GT3RS. I have talked to my dealer and he is very happy to sell it for me. The price will certainly go up once I turn it over to him. I have it priced very well for a quick sale. If anyone is on the fence, act now and get the best car at the best price available. $175K as is or $169K with the stock seats takes it home.

Quick Reply: Bon Voyage RS