Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 11:58 AM
PrinceKalbi
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo

Hi. I am the owner of the Prince Kalbi restaurant in Seoul, Korea. I buy cars to impress people and to have sex with beautiful girls. I'm actually very, very far from what you would call good-looking, so I usually need a lot of help from cars, watches, shoes, and expensive designer labels to impress girls.

My business has been going really well and I feel like I should buy somthing more sporty than my M5. I visited a dealer last Wednesday and narrowed my choices to GT3 and Turbo. They had a white GT3 and a black Turbo. I don't really care which is faster. I couldn't even use all the powers of my M5.

So, my question is, Between a white GT3 and a black Turbo, and between these two cars only, which do you think I will have more success at getting girls? Please don't be a dick and tell me neither would do for me, because frankly, I have had some brilliant successes with my M5 and I know I can do better with a Porsche. After all, it's a PORSCHE.

I will wait for your honest responses.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:13 PM
frayed
Race Car

BWAHAHAHAHAA. That's a helluva 2nd post.

I wouldn't waste your cash on a new porsche. A buddy of mine went on a mission to learn the techniques of the pick up, read books and attended classes on picking up women. He's pretty good at it, went from a drought to a new hottie every week.
Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2007, 12:17 PM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME.

That said, my vote goes for black Turbo; a black Turbo with black wheels, tinted windows, and an obnoxious body kit screams serial date-rapist, at least here in the States.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Jon70
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 24 Posts

In terms of the GT3, for your purposes I'd certainly avoid the clubsport version of the as the racing seats would restrict your mobility for reaching into the passenger seat for any potential action. Overall, the turbo is likely to suit you better. Plus the 4 wheel drive may help in any 'dicey' scenarios you may find yourself in.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts

The Great Khalid is right, this thread IS awesome, but the car that screams serial date rapist is the CLS 55/63, blk/blk, blacked out light kit and muffler hacked off. But to answer the prince's question, you should go with the GT3, korean chicks love homologation cars, it's science. Which watches and shoes best impress the ladies? My swatch and Chucks are getting a little dated.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:28 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

I'd say Turbo. at least it has rear seats.

To be honest, if you want to impress people and attract pretty young things, than nothing beats an Italian, say a red Ferrari Spyder? Keeps it's value better than a Porsche too.

Best of luck.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
Hi. I am the owner of the Prince Kalbi restaurant in Seoul, Korea. I buy cars to impress people and to have sex with beautiful girls. I'm actually very, very far from what you would call good-looking, so I usually need a lot of help from cars, watches, shoes, and expensive designer labels to impress girls.

My business has been going really well and I feel like I should buy somthing more sporty than my M5. I visited a dealer last Wednesday and narrowed my choices to GT3 and Turbo. They had a white GT3 and a black Turbo. I don't really care which is faster. I couldn't even use all the powers of my M5.

So, my question is, Between a white GT3 and a black Turbo, and between these two cars only, which do you think I will have more success at getting girls? Please don't be a dick and tell me neither would do for me, because frankly, I have had some brilliant successes with my M5 and I know I can do better with a Porsche. After all, it's a PORSCHE.

I will wait for your honest responses.

Here is my honest response:

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:41 PM
ECS
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

HA! I was just in Seoul and I wish I could have met you. This would have spawned hours of excellent conversation. With that said, black turbo. Its funny, this is the only time I have ever recommended a turbo over a GT3. It has all sorts of bling on it that is not too over the top.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:27 PM
bigmac
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buy my car, I need a few weeks rest. Good luck!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:37 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh dude, seriously, if those are your only choices, two words... BLACK TURBO. Screams "PLAYER". And it should have a tiptronic transmission because you won't have TIME to shift gears you're going to get some much TAIL.

Oh, and my secret, get a bitchin' tuxedo and wear it everywhere. Chicks dig it.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Joe S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you go for the GT3, you're going to need to add a RS wing. Chicks dig big wings.

Probably better off going with the turbo, the girls will just bitch about the GT3's "rough ride".
Old 12-14-2007, 03:05 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

black custom 2 seat with entertainment and bed turbo cayenne.

i am pretty flexible and way under 40 years old.
but sex in a TT.... not comfy.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:29 PM
ngoldrich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time.
Thanks,
Norm
Old 12-14-2007, 03:37 PM
frayed
Race Car

Ahem,

http://www.puatraining.com/
Old 12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Black Turbo. Why get just one hot Korean girl, when you can sit three in the car.

Install a tow hook, you can tow up to 500 lbs. Enough for a king bed, bycycle wheels attached, some curtains, and a center pole for the dancer.

Quick Reply: Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo