Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 05:37 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,954 Likes on 555 Posts

Originally Posted by 911/Q45
Since you're spending cash to get chicks, take out the middleman and buy direct. Seoul has some of the finest hookers available on the planet and for the price of these cars and other items mentioned you can get more tail than your pacemaker can handle.
well I think the filipinos are pretty good too from reading maxim magazine. and I dated one, but that was another costly endeavor altogether. don't limit yourself! get a boat too if you can afford it. babes absolutely lose their minds on boats, it's in the geneva convention.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,417 Likes on 758 Posts

Needs more cowbell.

Originally Posted by PTurbo965
I think you need to customize to stand out from all of the other hardcore SK playas.

Try a blacked out Gemballa Turbo Cayenne -

You don't want to limit yourself solely to Korean hotties, so fill that thing up with girls from all over NE and SE Asia. With an SUV you could still have room for that random blonde for some variety.

Good luck!
Old 12-15-2007, 07:33 PM
NJ-GT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Boats are great to pick up girls.

Some tips

1) Find a handsome friend. Let him be the hook, and get girls by pairs. Go out as a group, it makes matters easier.
2) Be funny, but don't be annoying. Pack at least 10 very good jokes.
3) Be a gentlemen on everything.
4) Make nice comments about her shoes, lipstick color, dress, whatever. They love it
5) Be extrovert
6) You need a Cabriolet
7) You own the restaurant. Bring an amazing and exclusive cocktail on the house, if she ask why, tell her: "At this restaurant we celebrate extreme beauty".
8) Learn some magic tricks. They impress.
9) Develop your dancing skills, they help a lot
10) Develop your singing skills. Memorize a very good song and crash it at a Karaoke bar

Please, keep up posted on your progress.

By the way, the Ferrari 355 Spyder, 360 Spyder, 430 Spyder are much more appealing than any Porsche. You can get them with F1 transmission.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 92 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
I'm just realizing that this forum is for hardcore performance enthusiasts and I feel like I asked a wrong question on a wrong forum. feeling so out of place but thanks anyways.
We're here to help.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
9974G
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely the Turbo. Make sure you get nav and the sports chrono...the more gadgets in it the better. Install a couple of radar detectors in there as well to make it look like you're an outlaw. Chicks dig bad boys.

Explain to them that the tip is faster to 60 on a turbo than a manual (this is true, btw) and that is the reason you went with tip...make it look like you compromised and that you usually drive manual trans.

+1 on this being an awesome thread. Your honestly is refreshing.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:30 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Hey,

Let's turn this into another: "Please disregard" thread. This is just toooooo good.

Thanks.

CP
Old 12-15-2007, 11:50 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,482 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ-GT
Boats are great to pick up girls.

Some tips

1) Find a handsome friend. Let him be the hook, and get girls by pairs. Go out as a group, it makes matters easier.
2) Be funny, but don't be annoying. Pack at least 10 very good jokes.
3) Be a gentlemen on everything.
4) Make nice comments about her shoes, lipstick color, dress, whatever. They love it
5) Be extrovert
6) You need a Cabriolet
7) You own the restaurant. Bring an amazing and exclusive cocktail on the house, if she ask why, tell her: "At this restaurant we celebrate extreme beauty".
8) Learn some magic tricks. They impress.
9) Develop your dancing skills, they help a lot
10) Develop your singing skills. Memorize a very good song and crash it at a Karaoke bar

Please, keep up posted on your progress.

By the way, the Ferrari 355 Spyder, 360 Spyder, 430 Spyder are much more appealing than any Porsche. You can get them with F1 transmission.

1) no friends on dates. i dont want them to distract my victim...er target.
2) i can be funny, not hard to do.
3) yes
4) decipher shoe/dress brands, and be able to smell and distinguish all major perfumes. it took me several years to master that. it does WONDER and nothing impress them more when you can tell them fragrance they are wearing. and explain why such fragrance is suited to your victim.
5) ok
6) right, b/c other wise all the window will fog up and when the cops shine brights into the cabin you will be scared. just leave top off for all to see.
7) cool
8) nah. i like to be entertained, not the other way around.
9) i suck at that. rad, you will need to teach me.
10) Karaoke bar : i do have limit. no singing.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Adrienne
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

The choice between those cars doesn't matter...it's whether I get to drive it or not that matters!!!

I'm kidding...kidding!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:59 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

A, you're KILLING us!!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:32 PM
peachboy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...as a friend of mine use to say : "If it fly, float or f*ck, lease it, it's cheaper".

Buy a car because you like it...but I must admitt, women go banana over boat, especially power boats...as a sailor it use to frustrate the heck out of me to see the stink pots loaded with talents.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:17 AM
SEIZIS NIKOLAOS
AutoX

Prince Kalbi, that´s the best thread ever at all forums I have visited in the past few years:-)

Nick
997 GT2 white
996 GT3 RS white/red decalls
Old 12-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Chris R.
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 26 Posts

You know what chicks like better than a fancy car? A helicopter!! Then a plane. Maybe buy a hotel if you can...you'll always have a place to take them!!
Good luck pimpin da ho's!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:55 PM
M Fig
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

you should have posted this in the Turbo forum also
He did....

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...d.php?t=397512
Old 12-20-2007, 03:47 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are a real baller you would get both and in every color
Old 12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
datax
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
Wow!! I didn't expect to receive so many replies in less than a day! Thanks for advices. I'm liking them. But there were also negative comments that tried to make me look like a player and also some that made my post look like a flame. I think there was one guy that even suggested that I be banned. I'm offended and feel like I should respond.

My question was an honest and sincere one. Maybe just a little too honest for some of you. But I'm no troll and that's why I said 'serious question'.

And I'm not a player. I would love to be one. I'm a very self-confident person but I know my limits. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I try, there are some girls that refuse to even talk to me. But that doesn't discourage me a bit. It used to. After all, it's my looks that have pushed me hard to strive to become financially successful. And just look at my English writing. It may not be perfect but considering the fact that I'm just a highschool drop out, my English is pretty good. I hired a native English speaker tutor several years back to become fluent in English. My main motivation was to look smart and to impress girls, to make up for what I lack in looks.

Also, some suggested that I study how to pick up a girl by studying books that offer tips. And there was another guy that suggested I spend money on girls rather than on cars. I have studied EXTENSIVELY on how to pick up girls already and I also usually end up spending tons of money on Tiffany's and LV bags. But even though I am ready to spend cash, I first need to get NOTICED. If it were not for my Gucci shirt, Breitling watches, and M5, unfortunately, I wouldn't even have a chance to start conversations with one of these girls.

Back to the topic. GT3 is no longer an option for me. I did some more research and realized that it only comes in manual. I cannot believe I didn't notice it when I was checking out the car. I don't know how to drive a manual. I tried to learn it because my friend told me that girls dig manual but it was too stressing for me. I think to operate manual shift in a cool way, you have to be somewhat atletic and I am very, very far from being an athletic person. After reading your replies, I really really want to get a turbo convertible tip, perferably in yellow or red but the dealer didn't have any available. Dang it! I will have to go with black turbo.

By the way, if any of you are visiting Seoul, you are welcome to pay me a visit. I will offer free, first quality kalbi dinner to you. My restaurant is located near Jongro station. I'm just realizing that this forum is for hardcore performance enthusiasts and I feel like I asked a wrong question on a wrong forum. feeling so out of place but thanks anyways.
You sounds like a really nice guy. I'd agree with some of the advice already given. A lot of people think that GT3 is just a regular cheap Porsche that wanna be too fast too furious. No good for picking up chicks. Black turbo with screaming body kit or something Italian will do the trick u want. G'luck!

Quick Reply: Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo