rmag
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 18 Posts

Old 12-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by frayed
Wow, this explains how you were able to marry so well, Jeff.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:17 PM
MFC996
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with the Turbonium dude. By the way I'm a urologist. Should you suffer any unfortunate...ahh..."injuries" in your endeavors give me a buzz. Always willing to help out a fellow Porschephile. No augmentations though. Gotta draw the line somewhere. Best of luck.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:22 PM
GT3MK1
Instructor

Yellow turbo, GT3 is a drivers car not ******* car

but......

In your case, you need to pay money for chicks anyway, even you have some nice sports cars, but you are bad looking, no chicks gotta hang around with you.

Unless you are young and handsome like me.

goodluck
Old 12-14-2007, 11:13 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,482 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ-GT
Black Turbo. Why get just one hot Korean girl, when you can sit three in the car.

Install a tow hook, you can tow up to 500 lbs. Enough for a king bed, bycycle wheels attached, some curtains, and a center pole for the dancer.
wow, i conceed. i am such a newbie at this...
Old 12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
vincentdds
Racer

For a well deserving a guy I present you Wicked Motorworks.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:51 AM
yemenmocha
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Isn't this supposed to be a Corvette thread?
Old 12-15-2007, 02:22 AM
PrinceKalbi
4th Gear

Wow!! I didn't expect to receive so many replies in less than a day! Thanks for advices. I'm liking them. But there were also negative comments that tried to make me look like a player and also some that made my post look like a flame. I think there was one guy that even suggested that I be banned. I'm offended and feel like I should respond.

My question was an honest and sincere one. Maybe just a little too honest for some of you. But I'm no troll and that's why I said 'serious question'.

And I'm not a player. I would love to be one. I'm a very self-confident person but I know my limits. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I try, there are some girls that refuse to even talk to me. But that doesn't discourage me a bit. It used to. After all, it's my looks that have pushed me hard to strive to become financially successful. And just look at my English writing. It may not be perfect but considering the fact that I'm just a highschool drop out, my English is pretty good. I hired a native English speaker tutor several years back to become fluent in English. My main motivation was to look smart and to impress girls, to make up for what I lack in looks.

Also, some suggested that I study how to pick up a girl by studying books that offer tips. And there was another guy that suggested I spend money on girls rather than on cars. I have studied EXTENSIVELY on how to pick up girls already and I also usually end up spending tons of money on Tiffany's and LV bags. But even though I am ready to spend cash, I first need to get NOTICED. If it were not for my Gucci shirt, Breitling watches, and M5, unfortunately, I wouldn't even have a chance to start conversations with one of these girls.

Back to the topic. GT3 is no longer an option for me. I did some more research and realized that it only comes in manual. I cannot believe I didn't notice it when I was checking out the car. I don't know how to drive a manual. I tried to learn it because my friend told me that girls dig manual but it was too stressing for me. I think to operate manual shift in a cool way, you have to be somewhat atletic and I am very, very far from being an athletic person. After reading your replies, I really really want to get a turbo convertible tip, perferably in yellow or red but the dealer didn't have any available. Dang it! I will have to go with black turbo.

By the way, if any of you are visiting Seoul, you are welcome to pay me a visit. I will offer free, first quality kalbi dinner to you. My restaurant is located near Jongro station. I'm just realizing that this forum is for hardcore performance enthusiasts and I feel like I asked a wrong question on a wrong forum. feeling so out of place but thanks anyways.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:03 AM
zumaron
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
Dang it! I will have to go with black turbo.
Congrats on your selection. Be sure to post a photo of your first cherry in the front seat.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:12 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,482 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
Wow!! I didn't expect to receive so many replies in less than a day! Thanks for advices. I'm liking them. But there were also negative comments that tried to make me look like a player and also some that made my post look like a flame. I think there was one guy that even suggested that I be banned. I'm offended and feel like I should respond.

My question was an honest and sincere one. Maybe just a little too honest for some of you. But I'm no troll and that's why I said 'serious question'.

And I'm not a player. I would love to be one. I'm a very self-confident person but I know my limits. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I try, there are some girls that refuse to even talk to me. But that doesn't discourage me a bit. It used to. After all, it's my looks that have pushed me hard to strive to become financially successful. And just look at my English writing. It may not be perfect but considering the fact that I'm just a highschool drop out, my English is pretty good. I hired a native English speaker tutor several years back to become fluent in English. My main motivation was to look smart and to impress girls, to make up for what I lack in looks.

Also, some suggested that I study how to pick up a girl by studying books that offer tips. And there was another guy that suggested I spend money on girls rather than on cars. I have studied EXTENSIVELY on how to pick up girls already and I also usually end up spending tons of money on Tiffany's and LV bags. But even though I am ready to spend cash, I first need to get NOTICED. If it were not for my Gucci shirt, Breitling watches, and M5, unfortunately, I wouldn't even have a chance to start conversations with one of these girls.

Back to the topic. GT3 is no longer an option for me. I did some more research and realized that it only comes in manual. I cannot believe I didn't notice it when I was checking out the car. I don't know how to drive a manual. I tried to learn it because my friend told me that girls dig manual but it was too stressing for me. I think to operate manual shift in a cool way, you have to be somewhat atletic and I am very, very far from being an athletic person. After reading your replies, I really really want to get a turbo convertible tip, perferably in yellow or red but the dealer didn't have any available. Dang it! I will have to go with black turbo.

By the way, if any of you are visiting Seoul, you are welcome to pay me a visit. I will offer free, first quality kalbi dinner to you. My restaurant is located near Jongro station. I'm just realizing that this forum is for hardcore performance enthusiasts and I feel like I asked a wrong question on a wrong forum. feeling so out of place but thanks anyways.
i will hit you up for kalbi when i visit seoul.
i have NEVER spent a penny on women in my life, yes, that inc my wife.
and she pays for all my porsches. maybe i should write a book?
Old 12-15-2007, 05:11 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,954 Likes on 555 Posts

I love kalbi, porsches, and honesty. kudos for making your true intentions known to the board. I work with a lot of guys who don't speak english natively and I know it's a big reach to put your thoughts down in writing in your second language- which you've got a good grasp on.

black turbo is a great choice. the tiptronic auto is really fast and you'll even be able to "let them shift" using the buttons- high technology stuff impresses some babes now and then.

just a hint though- in terms of what really wins girls over in terms of PUA stuff, you've got to be naturally comfortable and funny. and remember if you're treating them like beef than they're disposable so don't get mad if they don't wanna ride in the turbo, someone else will.

here's a good joke for you to start with in case they ask for a LV purse-

"sorry ever since I got girls to like me for my bedroom skills I haven't had to buy them anything"

oh yeah and read The Game by neil strauss. presents the consequences of good and bad methods of pick up and how messed up some guys get from falling too deep into it.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:18 AM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

this is one of the best threads on rennlist ever...because of the honesty of it
Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
GeoT3
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow... I love this thread. The most interesting for a while...

but I do agree with CP... Go F-car red convertible... almost a sure bet?

Quick Reply: Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo