Joe@Fabspeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 43 Likes on 19 Posts
Default 997 GT3/GT3RS Exhaust Products

Fabspeed 997 GT3/ GT3RS Exhaust Products

We at Fabspeed Motorsports want to thank all those who are using our systems on their GT3/GT3RS and the great feedback we've received. While there are many companies that have begun offering aftermarket products for the GT3; Fabspeed remains a leader in design and performance, utilizing the highest quality stainless steel and German imported catalytic converters. Fabspeed received their 997 GT3 in March 2007 and has over 9 months of research & development and dyno testing of products for the new GT3/GT3RS cars.

Fabspeed Motorsport has 5 different products available for the 997 GT3/GT3RS. These bolt-on performance replacement parts are ala carte and either replace or compliment the existing GT3 exhaust system and intake system. Any GT3/GT3RS owner can simply replace one component or several components at once and/or can use a Fabspeed system with either stock or other aftermarket parts. Each and every exhaust and intake system developed by Fabspeed Motorsports makes dyno verified horsepower and torque and great sports car sound. A customer can tailor the overall tone and weight savings to his personal satisfaction.

Notes: Fabspeed Motorsports made 997 GT3/GT3RS rear CENTER muffler bypass pipes in March 2007 (picture enclosed). These pipes sound good but very very loud @ 115+DB and save weight BUT LOST (-7HP ) versus the stock OEM Porsche 997 GT3 center muffler. This is why Fabspeed enegineered super high performance GT3 MAXFLO twin mufflers for the GT3 that significantly outperform rear muffler bypass pipes.

The Fabspeed Motorsports mini-Maxflo GT3 mufflers required 4 diffferent internal designs UNTIL they made statistically significant horsepower and torque, all dyno verfied while having not too loud sports car sound while retaining the "Sport Button" system. These mufflers are straight through and have an internal Indy Car/ Formula 1 style merge collector and an expansion chanber for maximum exhaust velocity and scavenging. Therefore our maxflo twin mufflers made +11HP more than the stock OEM Porsche 997GT3/GT3RS mufflers and since the muffler bypass pipes others are offering lost -7HP Fabspeed makes +18HP more than these other systems that have just been released!

Photo show stock OEM Porsche 997 GT3/GT3RS center muffler Baseline HP refernce point 0.00HP

Middle Maxflo twin mufflers +11.1HP over stock OEM

Bottom Fabspeed GT3 muffler bypass pipes -7HP versus stock.

Therefore Fabspeed Motorsports twin maxflos superlight and +18HP versus rear muffler bypass pipes as verified on the dyno.

1: Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Mufflers with dual Tips

Fits all 997 GT3/GT3RS cars 2007+
Dyno verified +8 to +11 HP. Power increase across the board..
Simple direct bolt-on installation- replaces OEM stock center muffler.
Saves 10 pounds of inertial weight from rear of your GT3/GT3RS for better handling.
Allows reuse of factory sport button to give the car a dual tone system.
Complies with factory Porsche warranty and emissions for all states EXCLUDING California.
Significantly increases horsepower that you can feel. Strongest and finest high performance exhaust system available for all 997 GT3/GT3RS worldwide.
Twin 102mm 4.0" dual mitered round adjustable tips included.
14 - 16 gauge T304SS-- Much stronger and better quality and guaranteed to be te finest quality available.
Superb sports car dual tone sound, throaty and deep at idle and medium speeds. It's docile enough for the wife/girlfriend, but a strong and dramatic sports car sound when you floor it and go up through the gears!
Optional Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coating to the Fabspeed Dual Tips for an additional $100
Porsche 997 GT3 Fabspeed Promotional Video

-997 GT3/GT3RS Exhaust Explanation Video available online at Fabspeed.com

2: Fabspeed Sport Headers with 200 cell race cats

Headers fit all 2007 GT3/GT3RS cars worldwide.
Type 304L Stainless steel equal length primary tubes. C.N.C. mandrel bent, computer numerical controlled U.S.A. mandrel bending equipment.
Many other manufactures weld up many little tubes and bends--- Fabspeed header tubes are all 1 piece designed for maximum flow and no restriction.
Headers come with 200 cell German imported sport race catalytic converters. Reduced back pressure and better scavenging. More torque and horsepower across the RPM band.
Indy car, Formula 1 style high velocity merge collectors for maximum scavenging and performance. Complies with emissions and factory Porsche Warranty. No Check Engine light.
Simple and Easy bolt-on installation. These headers are automotive works of art!
-GT3/GT3RS Headers with Sport Cats Dyno Result- Available at Fabspeed.com

4: Fabspeed 997 GT3/GT3RS Side Muffler Bypass Pipes.

Replaces and eliminates heavy factory Porsche OEM side mufflers with the vacuums lines and other stuff.
44# 22KG weight savings from the rear of the car. Perfect for more agressive sports car sound and CLUB racers and DE enthusiasts.
Works with stock GT3 headers and stock GT3 rear mufflers and or any brand of GT3 exhaust systems designed to be a direct replacement for factory 997 GT3 exhaust systems.
T 304SS mandrel bent stainless steel. Mirror show polished finish.
Adustable for perfect fitment.

The 997 GT3/GT3RS stock 2ndary exhaust can be too quiet and restrictive from the factory. Logically a racer would like to save 45# 22KG from any rear engined Porsche. With any Fabspeed setup the car really wakes up and sounds like it should. The above 997GT3 with Fabspeed headers, Fabspeed side muffler bypass pipes and rear twin mini Maxflo mufflers sounds great and RIPS just like a GRAND American GT3 CUP car!

All Parts are built of T304L stainless and mirror polished to a show car shine. If you haven't seen our systems and or tried Fabspeed Motorsports you MUST. They not only make great power and sound, but they are the best engineered and best looking systems around.

All 997 GT3 GT3RS exhaust systems and components are in stock. We ship internationally daily.

Please review the Fabspeed Motorsports website for all the video explanation and soundbites of all combinations of options for your GT3/GT3RS. Call our toll free number at 1-800-646-4945.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:30 PM
RS man
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are beautiful!

Harry
Old 12-06-2007, 07:22 PM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, you have just gotten the attention of another serious customer. I do like your stuff, but I hope I don't have to go with the blingy fart can tips. I realize that you can get them in black (that is very, very good), but do they still need to be such a large diameter for the tips? I really like the stock tips the best.

I will be calling you next month; I'm impressed.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:58 PM
NoSubEDU
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

FWIW, I have a supercup exhaust on my 993 and everybody rants and raves about it. Sounds downright nasty - just the way I want it. Fitment was great and I've had ZERO issues with the quality and craftsmanship. Car has been on race duty for 2 years now.

Contemplating their bypass pipes on the 993 to get rid of the stock cats and get some more weight off the car. Now that they are releasing this info on their GT3 stuff - now interested in possibly working over both the GT3 and the 993 with their products.

Quick Reply: 997 GT3/GT3RS Exhaust Products