Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3 RS Problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 PM
SpeedGeek
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a size-10 roller - ball of foot on brake, roll heel onto gas. I drove a well-broken-in 7GT3 with PCCB on the street for hours and found the pedals to be perfect. I also find my iron-rotor 6RS perfect on both street and track.

Could it just be that some people's technique allows for more variability than others?
Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Mateusz
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 930man
um no offense but total bs!! the pedals are perfect but heel toe cant be done well for street drivng or even spirtited street driving in the cars due to the superb brakes in the car and initial bite... however on the track or during threshold braking the are absolutely perfect height.. i have herd this so many ties eve with students at the track i cant heel toe bc the brake pedal to high.... go faster/ deeper into the brake zone apply more pressure and suddleny they have it

seriously the ite on the brakes makes it hard for a proper smooth tranition on the street
exactly
Old 05-31-2008, 07:55 PM
naparsei
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGeek
I'm a size-10 roller - ball of foot on brake, roll heel onto gas. I drove a well-broken-in 7GT3 with PCCB on the street for hours and found the pedals to be perfect. I also find my iron-rotor 6RS perfect on both street and track.

Could it just be that some people's technique allows for more variability than others?
That doesn't really make you a "roller" IMO; I think of a roller as someone who uses roughly both sides of the widest part of the foot, and "rolls" their foot left to right.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS Problem