Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007 | 12:45 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Moogle
The exige is better on the track
well, yes and no.
GT3 is better on track, but exige is more fun, if that makes any sense at all.

jack, robert c got a 255 cup up here now. up to 80mph, my RS cannot gain on him. and of course when i catch up, he out brakes me with what.... 1700 lbs?

now if someone would trailer my cars for me
Old 11-06-2007 | 06:27 PM
340Elise
Banned

I would like to keep both, but I cannot comfortably afford to do that. I don't like to be in a postion like that. The Exige S is very easy to afford, the GT3 is at the top of my comfort zone, but still in it. Both cares are affordable, but it would not be a wise choice. Therefore, that is one more advantage for the Exige; the easy affordability does not make me worry about it so much. As for the GT3, I will definetly drive it if I keep it and sell the Exige, most likely on a daily basis, but it will be back to the days of my first expensive car purchase (for me that is); it was a 2001 Boxster 2.7 brand new. That was a big deal for me at the time and it was my first partial garage queen. Not until I got to my second 911 (996) did I figure out that these cars are for driving, not paying a bunch of money for just so they can sit in the garage and look pretty; that is really a waste of money. I might as well buy the models and the model case and then I can have 10 or more Porsches for less than $1K.

Stephen

Quick Reply: '08 or '09 GT3 Clubsport???