Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3RS Cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bot it from an Rennlister, no names mentioned, who assured me it was perfect. being fair, before opening his box i think i read up here the same post, maybe even by you. but i opened it, and so its mine. no returning it, no big deal. it gave me some proection for a few weeks, so it served its purpose...you take your lumps small.

i have been vascillating between selling one of the 2 RS's. white or green. i have no need to sell, but i also have lately come to the conclusion i'm uninterested in being a curator of undriven cars however nice. so 1 is plenty, and then drive it. the green is great.the white is great. been fielding some potential deals on a stradale, and few other trade opps. so we'll see.
they are so nice. my 430 which is pretty electric to drive, a ferocious beast, frankly gets outdriven by the RS. the RS is just so quick, mean, narly but also tight, unsketchy. tough choice on which to go....so far, i've been unmoved to do it. but we'll see. there's always something else fun to play with.

thx for the headsup on the cover.

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
You could probably get away with it...but the one I had stretched in the wing area so much, I was a little uncomfortable. Gave it back and got a cup. A cup cover is worth the extra bucks for that piece of mind. Hope your sales go well! I saw you had an another RS online.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:07 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: GT3RS / Cup Car Cover

I bot a pair of GT3RS / Cup Car Covers from Porsche Motorsport. i got them, i'd guess, this time last week. We discussed them up here.

Anyway, i just put together a trade for my White RS (keeping the green, finally down to the 1 beast)...

anyway, i dont need two covers. If you are interested, would sell for $380 shipped in the US. I think my cost was 400 plus shipping plus COD charges. , 459 total.

Supposedly they only ordered 4 and all were backordered, and i got 2 of them when they came in.

This is the Porsche OEM motorsports cup car cover that fits that RS like butter. super nice car...with the colored crest on the cover. They are in perfect shape. i opened them one time jus tto ensure they fit perfect, but perfect condition.

i take paypal, steve@trademanage.com

Regards,
Steve

Quick Reply: GT3RS Cover