Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Farnbacher Loles

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 AM
amaist
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just as I was having some sort of glimmer of hope by being within 2 seconds of you you are going to chop off another 4 seconds. That's no fun.

I like the unofficial "spec GT3" "class".

I guess I'd have to do the Motons+slicks+strip thing then. Maybe do the 3-4-5-6 cog sway, too. Racerron can hook me up for some trick software and then I'd have no excuse but to continue learning.

The good thing is that you are giving away all the tricks in those videos. The 2:17 was awesome.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Apex Late
Instructor

Originally Posted by brucegre
Stacy - I can't believe you said that out loud, before PMing me with it. I would have done it just to see the look on everyone's face next spring - that would have been funny.
It wouldn't have worked anyway. I would have caught on after 2 or 3 months without a doubt.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Apex Late
Instructor

Originally Posted by amaist

The good thing is that you are giving away all the tricks in those videos. The 2:17 was awesome.
The videos are for demonstration purposes only. "Viewer disgretion is strongly advised", "Don't try this at home", "professional driver on a closed course" and all that stuff that protects my ***.

From what I've seen this year I doubt you're learning much from "those videos". As for you're car I THINK and EXTRA 100 lbs would make that thing go much faster. You should go in that direction
Old 09-14-2007, 06:30 PM
TEUTONIC
Advanced

farnbacher loles is a very cool place, would love to visit it, and teamed with the magnificent driver= wolf henzler.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by prysma997gt3
They did the track setup, brake flush, 996 euro seats, harness and roll bar install. I talked to 3 shops and decided to go with them. Going back this winter for more.
I think I saw you drive by my shop in Bethel on Route 6 a few days ago.

I had to do a double take, looked like a GT3 cup car took one extra left at Lime Rock and kept going!!!

Hope to see you at the track or at F-L.

Quick Reply: Farnbacher Loles