Who's Running PS2s...What Pressures?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 05:45 AM
MetalSolid
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toddbee
30f 34 r is too low for the ps2's. they roll over when pushed hard in a corner. i think im gonna step up the pressures to find out where they feel good. Hey Noel do you have a good air pressure recommendation for your favorite tires? lol
Maybe start at around 34/39 COLD, drive around your favorite roads keeping an eye on the pressures using the tire pressure monitoring system, keep bleeding off air until you get to around 34/39 HOT, then later after the car has been sitting in the garage for a few hours check your cold temps. Then put the Corsas back on!
Old 05-06-2007, 04:23 PM
toddbee
Advanced

noel you are right. the ps2's aren't very good at lower pressures. They feel sloppy and roll over during hard cornering. I think i am up to 34f 39r and am finding that they drive and corner much better. They actually have alot of grip. thanks.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:11 PM
bobjebb
6th Gear

slightly off topic, but could someone help...

On my Audi, you filled the tyres to whatever pressure you wanted, then called up TPMS and pressed SET. If the pressures dropped from your stored setting: beep beep.

This seems a whole lot more complicated! I have been through the manual and frankly got lost. When cold the rears are 37 PSI, so should I add some air? (997tt)

If so, how do I 'store' the new pressure in the computer?

Sorry, forgive me, I'm new here....

Quick Reply: Who's Running PS2s...What Pressures?