Total 911 Goes Digital......

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 09:08 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Total 911 Goes Digital......

Hey folks,

I just received this from the editors of Total 911 magazine - and I think not only is it "cool", but breaks new grounds for Digital Publishing in the Porsche world. I hope you find it as intriguing as I do!!

Quote:

Press release

3 April 2007

Total 911 Digital Edition is available now

Total 911 is the world’s only magazine dedicated to the Porsche 911. And now enthusiasts around the world can now read this superb publication on their computer screens, using the groundbreaking Digital Edition – a world first for a Porsche title.

This is great news, because it gives a convenient alternative to the printed page that you can read on your computer using free-to-download software (Mac and Windows) that even emulates the pages turning over, to give an enjoyable reading experience. And where there’s a link to a website, you just click on it and you’re taken straight to the site! There is also the potential to view videos of 911s in action through the pages. It is so much better than the static PDF files that some magazines offer. It allows you to store all those back-issues without taking up valuable bookshelf space.

It can also save you money, too – in the USA, for instance, a digital subscription to Total 911 is, for a limited period, just $39.99 (£19.99 in the UK).

Don’t worry if you prefer traditional magazines, though; the beautifully printed and bound paper edition of Total 911 continues to be available. Indeed, why not subscribe to both and get the best of both worlds?

To find out more, go to http://www.total911.com or call 0845 450 6464.
Attached Images  
Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 204 Posts

I've been a loyal subscriber to the print edition since it came out and now also receive the digital edition.

In addition to Total 911, zinio.com also sells digital editions of Autoweek, C&D, MT and R&T. I like having these editions on my laptop and it prevents the 'pile up' of hard copy mags around the house.

Check it out!

Quick Reply: Total 911 Goes Digital......