Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3 RS Allocation on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 09:33 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

^Yep she's the Porsche Sales Manager. What an awesome lady to deal with...she gets what we want!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:14 PM
///Mous3
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Oh boy...

Great, if a person do such thing as this, it is immoral but when a Corporation do the same damn thing, it is perfectly legal. Isn't there a showroom in Beverly Hills who can get you any car you want before anyone at "a cost"???

Let the guy make some $ from a sucker!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:19 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Originally Posted by ///Mous3
Great, if a person do such thing as this, it is immoral but when a Corporation do the same damn thing, it is perfectly legal. Isn't there a showroom in Beverly Hills who can get you any car you want before anyone at "a cost"???

Let the guy make some $ from a sucker!
I do not understand this as well. But I think that it is just like that book All I Ever Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:30 PM
///Mous3
Burning Brakes

Exclamation Yes! I got an idea.

Originally Posted by jimhuber
I do not understand this as well. But I think that it is just like that book All I Ever Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten.
Jim,
Let's form a LLC between you and I and put $$$ down for about (5) of The Noise Maker aka 997 GT2. Might as well throw in a couple of the first sunroof-deleated GT3 while we are at it.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
jimhuber
Racer

[QUOTE=///Mous3]Jim,
Let's form a LLC between you and I and put $$$ down for about (5) of The Noise Maker aka 997 GT2. Might as well throw in a couple of the first sunroof-deleated GT3 while we are at it.

I have $ down on a GT 2 I think it will be a hot car as well. I like turbo on rear wheel drive cars. However, I would like to build a AWD rally full on late model turbo.

With the boomers in full force now and for many years to come I think cars are a good investment. I owned Eurosport in Cincinnati, OH for years. I would buy 75 highend sportscars but you world need a full on shop and bodyshop as well as run a race team for the adv and baseline market. I am going to drive my RS everywhere I will drive the wheels off then buy more.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Colm
I am not a fan of Customers (or Dealers) selling over MSRP.

However, I see a huge contradiction in PCNA policy in tolerating Dealers who do so, either like Pioneer, trying to force additional options; or other Dealers like Fremont selling at Market value.

I think PCNA should cut the allocations of RS cars to Dealers who have not put them in Customers hands, or who have attempted to force customers to buy options they don't want.

Otherwise, if it is OK for the Dealers to sell over sticker, it has to be OK for the Customers to sell over sticker.
+1 I think they should take the RS allocations away from those dealer. It has a great potential to turn customers away from Porsche and also very unfair to those stand up dealers who don't do so.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Colm
...I think PCNA should cut the allocations of RS cars to Dealers who have not put them in Customers hands, or who have attempted to force customers to buy options they don't want...
I couldn't agree more!!

Quick Reply: GT3 RS Allocation on eBay