Is it August yet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:32 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frayed
FI. . .forced induction.

Sounds like you'll do the FI kit from the ground up with a positive displacement blower. Eaton/Lysholm makes a great twin screw blower that has greater adiabatic effeciency than the Roots type blowers. You may want to look into those units. Positive displacment units have been done on the on modern 911s, so packaging shouldn't be terribly difficult. I'm not sure why you wouldn't just buy a GT2 though? Sounds like a helluva undertaking. It'll be great to see your results nevertheless.

Keep us all in the loop on tire/wheel/fender fitment. Should be fun as well.
Why no gt2 I do not really like turbo charging and the gt2 will not be the car that the RS is. Will not know till I get the car about the flare. Yes the Eaton is really good. FI forced induction got it now. I love to shrug convention for my owne way and I like to gamble on me and my ideas. I build custom things out of wood and concrete in my factory. I will keep all in the loop and post pictures asap You guys rock.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimhuber
Icon, orange wheels are standard on a black car and silver wheels are optional.
jim,
when BRIANGG mentioned orange / black i assumed he meant orange car w/ black trim as opposed to black car w/ orange trim.
i should have clarified the scheme.
but most people would use the color of the car followed by the color of the trim.
unless they are from kentucky, of course!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:49 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Originally Posted by icon
jim,
when BRIANGG mentioned orange / black i assumed he meant orange car w/ black trim as opposed to black car w/ orange trim.
but most people would use the color of the car followed by the color of the trim.
True did not set windage for geographical target. I did not know that I said it in that order. Sorry..
Old 12-19-2006, 02:53 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Originally Posted by icon
jim,
My first post says black car and did not change just reviewed posts.

All of this orange black black orange sure we are not at the Harley Davidson forum.

Quick Reply: Is it August yet?