Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 04:30 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,014 Likes on 571 Posts
Default Rennlist Members Sale on Antigravity Batteries

Hi Rennlisters, just wanted to send you a friendly reminder that Antigravity Batteries is running a sale this weekend through Monday just for our Rennlist members. Details are below and please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Best regards,
Chad (chad@antigravitybatteries.com)
Old 05-15-2021, 11:15 PM
Raghu
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 87 Posts

Thanks Chad,

I was hoping you would do something like this before 4th of July.

Raghu
The following users liked this post:
Antigravity (05-17-2021)
Old 05-17-2021, 05:03 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,091 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...ttery-doa.html
FLT6SPD (05-18-2021)
Old 05-18-2021, 01:10 PM
FLT6SPD
Rennlist Member

Received 651 Likes on 291 Posts

Thanks Spyrex! So glad you posted this, I was close to ordering over the weekend but ran out of time...
Old 05-19-2021, 01:06 AM
Raghu
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by FLT6SPD
Thanks Spyrex! So glad you posted this, I was close to ordering over the weekend but ran out of time...
I guess, both of us will need to wait on the 4th of July sale. I couldn't get to it this last weekend either. I have one in my RS but need one for the 718 Spyder.
Old 05-19-2021, 03:25 AM
inverterman
Rennlist Member

Received 339 Likes on 189 Posts

Have you got a solution for a dual battery set up on a 2005 Silverado 2500HD 6.6? The Odessy batteries I installed 10 years ago are still going strong but I fear they have exceeded their useful life....Can you do a dual battery configuration?

Old 05-19-2021, 05:10 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Raghu
I guess, both of us will need to wait on the 4th of July sale. I couldn't get to it this last weekend either. I have one in my RS but need one for the 718 Spyder.
Raghu,

We would be glad to offer you the discount if you miss a sale by a day or two... we understand there is many people who will miss the sales or who are not on the forum all the time to see the sales postings.

As an FYI, this was a PRE-MEMORIAL DAY sale only for Rennlist since we did a simultaneous campaign with Rennlist for a Home Page Takeover (where our banners are on the Rennlist Home Page), and a simultaneous Rennlist email blast. So we didn't want this sale getting mixed in with our regular Memorial day sale for the general public. But now we will have our original Memorial day sales but won't be putting it up as a post on Rennlist. So in effect you can email Chad@antigravitybatteries.com and still get the deal, or come back to our Website again on May 28th ~31st for the official Memorial Day.

But for those who ordered we finished sending all the batteries and products for Rennlist buyers orders as of yesterday afternoon.
Old 05-19-2021, 05:22 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by inverterman
Have you got a solution for a dual battery set up on a 2005 Silverado 2500HD 6.6? The Odessy batteries I installed 10 years ago are still going strong but I fear they have exceeded their useful life....Can you do a dual battery configuration?

We actually do, but would need to know what you are doing with your current set up. Certain aspects of your system and perhaps all your system will work perfectly fine just swapping to Lithium, but this depends on us knowing how your system is set up. For example if you have solar charging and a solar controller, and do you have a Starter Battery and Deep Cycle Battery or are you simply using two starter Batteries.... So we just need to know your system, specs and desires. For example some are going with a Deep Cycle and Starter Battery and can power a more sophisticated set up for Camping and others are just seeking two starter batteries. We have two new 100Amp Hour Deep Cycle Batteries we offer as well as tons of starter battery sizes. I put some videos below so you can review our starter battery and the new Deep Cycles, but simply reach out to Chad@antigravitybatteries.com and he will get you the info you need.

For Starter Batteries here is the video... these batteries have wireless built-in Jump Starting so they will never leave you stranded.

For the Deep Cycles they are 100Amp Hours and Have Bluetooth monitoring from your phone....

Old 05-23-2021, 08:03 PM
Rossi
Pro

Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity
come back to our Website again on May 28th ~31st for the official Memorial Day.
Is there a special promo code for Memorial Day sale? I will be picking up a battery and the charger. Thank you.
Old 05-24-2021, 03:38 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rossi
Is there a special promo code for Memorial Day sale? I will be picking up a battery and the charger. Thank you.
Hi Rossi, there will be, I just haven't received the info as of yet to share..but the coupon codes also be displayed right on the website once the sale is active.
Best regards,
Chad
Rossi (05-24-2021)
Old 05-25-2021, 08:01 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received the information for the Memorial Sale, details below.

Quick Reply: Rennlist Members Sale on Antigravity Batteries