Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Garage cabinets

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 01:30 AM
E46/997 guy
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bonehead
Fantastic setup! Trying decide between Baldhead, Moduline, or Sonic. is that porcelain tile flooring?
Yes, it's porcelain flooring.

Originally Posted by Protocav
Wait...That's a garage?
Yes it's a garage.
Old 04-26-2020, 11:31 AM
becloudnine
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BartN (TX)
Well, after a couple of years of hemming and hawing I finally got off my butt and started on my garage 6 weeks ago. Biggest job was the total repaint top to bottom. That'll be the last time I do that! It's a bunch of work.

I ordered the NewAge Pro 3.0 cabinets include their sink. Funny thing is they don't offer the sink with red doors so I contacted them and asked if the doors to their regular cabinets fit the sink cabinet and since they did I ordered a red set and replaced the grey ones when they arrived.

The floor was done by Garage Flooring Pros in Dallas. They were exceptional to work with. I took one of their standard mixes and added very light red flake to my liking and wasn't charged any extra. Couldn't be happier with the result.

do you have the floor color you went with? Also any close ups? I'm also looking at Garage Flooring Pros to do my garage. I was thinking a lighter grey solid similar to yours but in a solid color flake. My walls are the same color as your side walls. Much appreciated!
Old 04-26-2020, 10:39 PM
BartN (TX)
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 37 Posts

It's their standard Tuxedo color but I added a very light red fleck to it. Tuxedo is white/grey/black normally.

Old 04-27-2020, 02:05 AM
becloudnine
5th Gear

Thanks for the response! Your garage overall looks great btw!
Old 04-27-2020, 09:46 PM
hudd07
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Can you mount the New Age Cabinets to the wall and NOT use the legs? I have a concrete portion that sticks out away from the wall on all sides of my garage so I need FULL FLOATING cabinets. I couldn’t tell on Costco site but appears you can? Everyone that posted New Age above had theirs on the floor
Old 04-27-2020, 10:12 PM
BartN (TX)
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by hudd07
Can you mount the New Age Cabinets to the wall and NOT use the legs? I have a concrete portion that sticks out away from the wall on all sides of my garage so I need FULL FLOATING cabinets. I couldn’t tell on Costco site but appears you can? Everyone that posted New Age above had theirs on the floor
Yes, all cabinets, whether uprights, base or uppers, come with very sturdy wall mounting hardware. The brackets are easy to install and hang the cabinets from with some adjust-ability.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:27 AM
billbelei
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Gadsby
Lista or Vidmar, You can spec anything if you are willing to pay the piper!
Right.

Quick Reply: Garage cabinets