Sponsored by:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 08:58 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK

Well the Holiday Season is upon us and it's time for the Annual GT3 Tek Holiday Super Sale 599.00 al of our different wings with free shipping!
997.996.993.911 and more

Choose anything from 993 RS splitters, full 996 TK body kits, to GT2, GT3 & RS rear wings & more!, so stop by our website, give us a call with your questions and see how much you can save on the Porsche aero & tuning parts of your dreams.

Front lips are also available for 250.00 plus shipping 997.1 ,997.2 ,997 turbo

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK

Old 12-17-2016, 05:39 AM
///MD
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to have to post this...I ordered my 997.1 lip back in July 2016, was shipped a defective item. I returned it for exchange and still have not received my replacement. After numerous calls and emails, I was told each time "it will be sent out this week, we had manufacturing issues..." After 5 months, I still do not have my front lip. If you are having manufacturing issues, why bother advertising holiday specials?

Something ain't right here. Come guys, WTH?
Old 12-19-2016, 03:42 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

Default We are here to help

Hello Sir
We could never find your purchase order and we asked you to send us proof of purchase, We can conclude that you may have purchased it from another vendor whom we distribute to. As for ourselves, we show no record of you yet we have been cooperating to help you resolve this. It makes it harder as you yourself have not been able to find the purchase order either. We recommend you have your credit card company provide you that data. And even if it comes from another vendor, we will be there to help and finalize your product but we ourselves have the responsibility to contact the vendor you bought it from if that is the case.. We are here to help and not hinder you in any way. Please contact us directly other than these medias to resolve issues respectfully.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:41 AM
///MD
Advanced

Thanks for responding. I am posting here because private channels have not been effective. I always have to initiate the phone calls, no returns. Emails have not been responsive. I have the information you need, will send to you via email. It clearly shows your business name. Please respond likewise.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:36 AM
tristanbane
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is "Porsche 997 GT3RS Polyurethane Body Kit" front bumper price shipped to 95212 please?
Old 12-20-2016, 09:20 AM
frankyluis23
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Your website looks really suspicious. The pictures are poorly cropped, some of the links don't work and grammar is way off on some of the pages. I tend to believe if the quality of the website is bad then the product has to be bad too. Just by simply visiting your website, I would not feel comfortable giving you my credit card information. It's a real shame considering that the pricing is really attractive, almost too attractive.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:55 AM
killacam
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i purchased the gt3tek rear bumper a few years ago and everything went smoothly. my body shop told me everything arrived in great condition and required minimal prep.

Name:  AqWoW.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  481.6 KB
Old 12-20-2016, 11:34 AM
MaddMike
Drifting

Received 1,737 Likes on 846 Posts

Ben Franklin! ^

My old jogging route.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Cloudspin
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by frankyluis23
Your website looks really suspicious. The pictures are poorly cropped, some of the links don't work and grammar is way off on some of the pages. I tend to believe if the quality of the website is bad then the product has to be bad too. Just by simply visiting your website, I would not feel comfortable giving you my credit card information. It's a real shame considering that the pricing is really attractive, almost too attractive.
I can't speak to ///MD's issue but these guys have been in business for I believe at least 10 years. I bought bits for my 996 six years ago after a local Indy told me they had been installing them for some time prior with good results. I was pleased with my parts. You go in a Walmart it doesn't look like Nordstrom but it doesn't necessarily mean their products are all bad or they're going to steal your CC info.

Last edited by Cloudspin; 12-20-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:15 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

The shipping cost to 95212 for the 997 GT3 RS look rear bumper is $129.00
Old 12-20-2016, 06:26 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

We have been around since 1987. We have been manufacturing and distributing worldwide since then. We have upgraded our web site several times to stay with the current technology. Unfortunately, the people you contract can give an bad image of our company based on verbalization, image discrepancies as such due to their foreign programmers of which we have no control over until we see the results. We are revamping our site with local companies to prevent this bad image some may portray based on the web site. But please feel free to contact us directly for any questions or orders you would like. (619)690-5081
Old 01-21-2017, 04:50 AM
///MD
Advanced

Well, hey thank you guys so much for finally sending my replacement front lip. Looks like a nice piece, should look great after a little work and paint. It arrived last week. Only 6 months from when I first ordered in July last year! Thanks also to your customer service guys Tony and Armando for explaining that you were too busy and swamped with holiday business to get to my exchange replacement order shipped. I was hoping you would have included the rear wing lip too since I had requested it be shipped at the same time. I guess its now out of stock after the holiday rush. Must have just missed making it in the box. If you are not too busy now Carlos, please call me so I can get my refund for return shipping charges when I sent back your defective piece. I know you are real busy because I've left many voicemails and even spoke to 2 of your staff that said you were on the phone and would call me back right away. I'm sure you have my phone number all over your desk.

Bill in Honolulu
Old 01-21-2017, 11:37 AM
GTS Sully
Pro

Received 151 Likes on 87 Posts

^^^ Wow.
Old 01-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Ditchhanger
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS Sully
^^^ Wow.
Double wow
Old 01-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Terrytwn
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I would like to put in a good word for the guys at GT3 Tek.

I had placed an order for the 997.2 front lip spoiler a while ago (several months ago) and it took them quite a while to send the product to me (overseas). Upon receipt, I found it to be defective and contacted them for a solution. After several phone calls and emails, a replacement was sent and received quite quickly! I just installed it tonight and find that their front lip spoiler is as, if not better, than expected! Actually I was very happy with the fit and finish of the product and will gladly order other replacement parts if needed!

Quick Reply: HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK