Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 05:08 PM
C. Hayden
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I registered a couple weeks ago and when I try to login I get the message "The user entry does not exist". I have tried several times and still get the same message. I went ahead and left a message in your contact area, I have not heard back. I am trying to make a purchase and am finding it impossible.

I am trying to purchase the HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK offer as a member of rennlist.com. I am interested in Front lips are available for 250.00 plus shipping for 997.1 front lips. I have a 2006 Porsche (997.1). I really like the look. Tell me how I can order.
Old 01-24-2017, 06:20 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent
C. Hayden
Old 01-25-2017, 03:08 AM
911's
Advanced

Received 40 Likes on 21 Posts

i got my roof spoiler from them, their customer service is very good and quality of craftsmanship is outstanding.

Old 04-15-2017, 11:19 PM
///MD
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well the saga continues...

After finally getting the lip ready for painting in February, we noticed an almond sized bubble in the material, causing a blister on the surface. It can be squeezed so definitely there is air in there. Been trying to get the lip replaced yet again, and have talked to Tony 3 times out of at least 3x as many calls to Gt3Tek. Each time I leave a message on the machine or with someone else, no call back. Tony finally answered the phone once and said he was making a new one for me and would send it out right away and give me a tracking number the next day. He even said he would include my rear deck lip spoiler for free to make up for the inconvenience of screw ups since July 2016. I emailed him my address and an alternate address just in case. No tracking number. No return call. This was 2 weeks ago.

So, here we are still without a decent part since July 2016.

WTH guys?
Old 04-29-2017, 02:32 PM
Terrytwn
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

///MD,

I sure hope you get your issues resolved! They are not the most easiest company to work with but when they do reply and send their stuff out, it is worth the wait and penny saved! It took several months for me to receive my 997.2 Front Lip Spoiler and they sent a second one without questions asked!

So I finally had the time to install it myself and it was pretty straight forward with the only issue being the removal of the original lip. The way to do it after the removal of the screws is to slide the lip either to the right or to the left, I forgot, but it will come right off.

Here is an image of the GT3 Tek front lip spoiler after the install!

997.2 with Wicked Motorworks Frunk, Design911 Duck Tail and Fuchs Replica Rims, GT3Tek Front Lip Spoiler all on Sharkwerks Lowering Springs and my own DIY Intake Screen.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:32 AM
///MD
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Box arrived today with my long awaited parts inside! Only took 10 months to finally get my parts. Hope they all fit well without any more defects this time. I guess my last message left on your voicemail mentioning legal action finally got someone's attention.

Quick Reply: HAPPY HOLIDAYS SALE FROM TEAM GT3 TEK