2006 C2S with Aero in Charlotte area

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 03:08 PM
jeffm
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 35 Posts
Default 2006 C2S with Aero in Charlotte area

Hey all,
Was considering taking a look at this black (basalt black, I believe) C2S located at a Ford dealer in the Charlotte area. Appears to have factory aero package with approximately 95,000 miles.

Prior to making the time commitment to see this car in person, does anyone on the forum know this car or owner? Seems to be a local area trade-in with clean carfax.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...searchRadius=0
Old 02-26-2016, 09:32 PM
fullofdays
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know the owner but if you need a set of eyes on the car, let me know. Im danger close

Originally Posted by jeffm
Hey all,
Was considering taking a look at this black (basalt black, I believe) C2S located at a Ford dealer in the Charlotte area. Appears to have factory aero package with approximately 95,000 miles.

Prior to making the time commitment to see this car in person, does anyone on the forum know this car or owner? Seems to be a local area trade-in with clean carfax.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...searchRadius=0
Old 02-27-2016, 03:29 PM
jeffm
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 35 Posts

Hey, thanks for the offer but I went ahead and checked the car out today.

In the end, I passed on this car. Part due to some of the car issues and partly to the less than honest dealer. Sales person was nice enough, but the sales manager was the kind of guy who gives this industry a poor reputation.

Actually had a deal signed, but decided to plug the durametric in prior to the scheduled PPI for Monday...glad I did.

If anyone wants any of the details, shoot me a message and I'll be glad to share my results.

Search continues......

Quick Reply: 2006 C2S with Aero in Charlotte area