Sponsored by:

Looking For Good Porsche Certified Body Shop in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 10:43 AM
jeffrec
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking For Good Porsche Certified Body Shop in Atlanta

Good morning, I was hoping that someone could provide some input here. My better half, aka my wife, backed her 2015 Macan S into a utility truck last week and put a nice dent in the lift gate. While I know this is a 997 forum, and I am an active member here, I tried the Macan forum and didn't get a response from anyone.

If anyone has any experience with a body shop in the Atlanta area that specializes in Porsche, I'd love to hear from you. For reference we live in north Atlanta in Johns Creek.

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:57 AM
MarcoRemius
Instructor

I realize it's not a Porsche shop, but I used Bavarian Body Works in Midtown for my BMW 535 repair. I did something similar (backed into the tongue of a contractor's trailer) and put a hole in my plastic bumper. I was paying out of pocket so I went looking for an actual body shop (not someone who was just gonna slap new parts on). These guys were great to work with and did a fantastic job, both on the bumper repair and paint (and were the only ones even willing to fix something vs replace).

I'm SUPER picky when it comes to this stuff, so to get an endorsement out of me is almost as rare as letting someone drive my 997

http://bavarianbodyworks.com/
Old 04-21-2015, 11:06 AM
jeffrec
Racer

Thank you MarcoRemius, I will give these guys a call. And like you, I am very fussy, and have yet to let anyone drive my 997!!! I appreciate the fast reply.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:11 PM
ATLDiver
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default There's a 'high-end' body shop on Lower Hebre Rd (Roswell)

When my wife smashed up her car a bit a couple of years ago, the shop I'm thinking of came highly recommended. I forget the name but they do Lambo's, P-Cars and the like; their quote reflected it to. Ended up with Cumming Collision which did a superb job, (Acura and not Porsche.)

Originally Posted by jeffrec
Good morning, I was hoping that someone could provide some input here. My better half, aka my wife, backed her 2015 Macan S into a utility truck last week and put a nice dent in the lift gate. While I know this is a 997 forum, and I am an active member here, I tried the Macan forum and didn't get a response from anyone.

If anyone has any experience with a body shop in the Atlanta area that specializes in Porsche, I'd love to hear from you. For reference we live in north Atlanta in Johns Creek.

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:36 PM
php
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts

Look up Performance Auto Collision in Alpharetta. They are Porsche certified/approved body shop. I had a great experience with them.

Also, they apparently do all of Hennessy's work too.

http://bodyshopatl.com/

Phil

Quick Reply: Looking For Good Porsche Certified Body Shop in Atlanta