Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 PM
mk3boy
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

not yet. Next mod is mounts... I've yet to get emails back from fabspeed. Service there is terrible. Exhaust sounds good

I'm trying to figure out why i can t post video or pictures now. Anyone know why? I am using iphone app
Old 08-26-2014, 10:41 PM
gasongasoff
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan@Fabspeed
Hey guys, this is Evan here at Fabspeed and I have just come across this thread. I write this as an individual within the company, though I speak on the sales departments behalf. Anyone who is adept in business (especially in product development and manufacturing) knows that hiccups can and will happen and it is how they are dealt with that will separate the different leagues of competition. Fabspeed Motorsport offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products, something that we as a company and as individuals pride ourselves on.

A lot of warranty and customer service delays are caused by the confusion from a system that was bought through a third party. This makes it very tough on our end to trace the steps and progression of communication between the end customer, the retail outlet and ourselves as the manufacturer.

As for lead times, we ALWAYS try to keep them as low as possible across the board. However, our business has been under tremendous growth during this season with new projects and customers. With the lead times mentioned getting past the 4 week deadline, we have had to greatly expand the manufacturing department. This includes everything from hiring new welders to running our HAAS CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, and FLO Waterjet 12 hrs a day. We brought on a specific team to run the CNC equipment that we use to cut, mill and machine our flanges/brackets/hangars etc in an effort to cut down on production time as much as possible.

We are not only currently working to complete all existing orders in a timely manner, but we are continuously working on production runs for various products to try and keep inventory stocked and on the shelf to avoid wait times. We are also hoping with the added help recently at Fabspeed to put our lead times between 2-3 weeks by the end of summer.

For all of our customers, your orders and your patience are truly appreciated. Anyone who has met or dealt with me (or any other salesmen here) directly can surely vouch for the effort and dedication that we all put into our work. We all have very important and very fast paced jobs within the company and we truly do our absolute best to treat every customer as if they are our one main focus for the day. You guys know that you can reach me here via PM any time!

Evan
If business is doing that well, perhaps you should consider offering a discount on the delayed orders as a gesture of good will. Or not. Depends on what type of company image you desire.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:53 PM
mk3boy
Racer

Originally Posted by gasongasoff
If business is doing that well, perhaps you should consider offering a discount on the delayed orders as a gesture of good will. Or not. Depends on what type of company image you desire.
lol not even... but they'll give u excuses xyz
Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 PM
mk3boy
Racer

Old 11-17-2014, 10:13 PM
mk3boy
Racer

can t seem to upload video..

Quick Reply: fabspeed