Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: What should I wrap my car in?
A Color Combo
25.00%
B Color Combo
25.00%
C Other
50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Car too cute! Partial Wrap 4 GTS Roof Mirrors Gril

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 05:36 PM
PhilD
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BIG smoke
Like fake ***** on a supermodel.
There's something wrong with that?

Originally Posted by mwolfe
I would CF wrap anything that is not typically made out of CF. Our Porsche's do not have a CF roof--so CF wrap will look like a wrap. Hood--OK, Fin--OK, roof--nah.
X2 Although I personally wouldn't CF wrap anything, as it always looks fake to me, even though some of the 3D CF warps are pretty good these days.

How about something more subtle? I have some matte red vinyl here that I'm seriously toying with doing a 10-12" wide stripe down the center of my car. The color is almost a perfect match to Guards Red, so it will just be a change from gloss to matte.

The good thing about wraps and vinyl is that you can easily remove it if you don't like it.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Mumbles
Drifting

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

Cute, too cute ???......there's something wrong here pal. If you thin that its too cute you must be driving like a *****......

That car you have is a pure class distinctive 911, capable of stimulating your hair follicles.
I DEMAND THAT YOU LEAVE WELL ALONE
Old 06-03-2014, 08:07 PM
djskimo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Cute, too cute ???......there's something wrong here pal. If you thin that its too cute you must be driving like a *****......

That car you have is a pure class distinctive 911, capable of stimulating your hair follicles.
I DEMAND THAT YOU LEAVE WELL ALONE
Old 06-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Buddhamonk
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

I don't know if someone mentioned it or not but with the GTS, you already have the aerokit front bumper. All you needs to do is replace the GTS lip for a speedster, sportclassic or gt3 lip to make it aggressive looking. And it would cost you very much either =)
Old 06-05-2014, 04:29 AM
djskimo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddhamonk
I don't know if someone mentioned it or not but with the GTS, you already have the aerokit front bumper. All you needs to do is replace the GTS lip for a speedster, sportclassic or gt3 lip to make it aggressive looking. And it would cost you very much either =)

Extremely helpful advice! Thank you so much! I have been trying to figure out what lips would work for this car for a while now!

Quick Reply: Car too cute! Partial Wrap 4 GTS Roof Mirrors Gril