Sponsored by:

Slightly used Evoms Carrera V-Flow Air Intake 996/997 free give away

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 05:41 PM
camsoccer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slightly used Evoms Carrera V-Flow Air Intake 996/997 free give away

So now that I have been in the same location for 18 months I finally finished unpacking all of my garage boxes and I came across my Evoms Carrera V-Flow Air Intake 996/997.

I used it for approximately 8 months and then I switched back to the OEM air intake b/c I quickly realized that re-oiling K&N air filters was not for me.

Anyway it’s like new and was only used for a few thousand miles and I’m willing to give it away for free as long as it doesn’t end up on craigslist or ebay or whatever website the kids are using today and the person receiving the cold air intake pays for shipping unless they living in SOCAL then I would be more than happy to meet you somewhere and deliver it in person.

I hate wasting things and it seems like a waste just sitting in my garage so if you were looking for a cheap upgrade to a 997.1 this is perfect for you.
Here is the website that I got it from new:

http://www.evoms.com/996_997_Carrera...ntkvf996na.htm

I attached a photo of the Air intake below.

Please PM me if you are interested!
Attached Images  
Old 10-15-2013, 06:06 PM
BIG smoke
Drifting

Received 146 Likes on 115 Posts

Good for you for giving something away of value. I would rather give something away to an enthusiast, or someone that would be appreciative, than get a few shekels from Craigslist or KIJIJIJI, and have to deal with the stupid questions and negotiating with the unwashed.
I drive by a guy with a 944 in his driveway. I stopped to talk to him one day about his car. He is 6o ish year old. Took delivery of his car for his honeymoon, and took delivery at the porsche plant in germany. Drove it around for a month, and then had it shipped home. What a fantastic story. I love that. I had some extra 944 parts. A new-like steering wheel (his was cracked), a couple of oil filters, some wheel nuts. I just offered them up to him for free. I support your pay it forward.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:06 PM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by camsoccer
So now that I have been in the same location for 18 months I finally finished unpacking all of my garage boxes and I came across my Evoms Carrera V-Flow Air Intake 996/997.

I used it for approximately 8 months and then I switched back to the OEM air intake b/c I quickly realized that re-oiling K&N air filters was not for me.

Anyway it’s like new and was only used for a few thousand miles and I’m willing to give it away for free as long as it doesn’t end up on craigslist or ebay or whatever website the kids are using today and the person receiving the cold air intake pays for shipping unless they living in SOCAL then I would be more than happy to meet you somewhere and deliver it in person.

I hate wasting things and it seems like a waste just sitting in my garage so if you were looking for a cheap upgrade to a 997.1 this is perfect for you.
Here is the website that I got it from new:

http://www.evoms.com/996_997_Carrera...ntkvf996na.htm

I attached a photo of the Air intake below.

Please PM me if you are interested!
Wow, that is awesome. I'd like to take this on behave of AJMerrifield. He can't get to a computer right now so please save it for him. I'll help him with the install though. PM sent. TIA.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:48 PM
camsoccer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My EVOM Air Intake has found a new home thanks USMC_DS1 for coordinating the effort!

And Thanks BIG smoke! Yes I just wanted someone to get some use out of the Air Intake vice just sitting in my garage collecting dust!
Old 10-15-2013, 08:04 PM
A.J. Merrifield
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is awesome, thanks so much for this, camsoccer!

Jeez, James, between this, the FVD exhaust, the SSK, once you get your LEDs and illuminated door sills, we really are going to have twin cars... LOL
Old 10-15-2013, 08:07 PM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

LOL.. twins except in color.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:35 PM
A.J. Merrifield
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah, you're the bastard stepchild redhead twin.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:00 PM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

Now, now... I do admit to being part Irish and granny was a redheaded gypsy. Also discovered later in life why mom kept using that endearing(yet literal) label with me... but I absolutely draw the line at step child! Although at times I do wish that I wasn't related to some of my family members... bro.

Quick Reply: Slightly used Evoms Carrera V-Flow Air Intake 996/997 free give away