Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thumbs up to Bumper Plugs, FVD, USP Motorsports, and F-D Motorsports!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 11:01 PM
A.J. Merrifield
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Thumbs up to Bumper Plugs, FVD, USP Motorsports, and F-D Motorsports!

So, just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Bumper Plugs, USP Motorsports, FVD, and F-D Motorsports.

Ordered a keyhole plug for my 997 from Bumper Plugs, got it literally a single business day later. You can't beat that! Perfect match to the GT Silver paint, great quality, nice and cheap. Great, helpful guy to talk to, as well! I'm definitely going to be ordering some custom interior pieces from them in the near future.

USP Motorsports also did a bang-up job in shipping quickly, getting me the interior pry tool kit and the LED upgrade for the interior lights and license plate light. Big kudos to them, and the LED kit even came with extras! Gotta love that.

Talked to Rhonda over at FVD, she was insanely helpful, incredibly nice, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to. Going to be going with a custom header-back exhaust system from them as well as some other upgrades, so be on the lookout for those posts over the coming months.

Last, but certainly not least, thanks to Darin Fister over at F-D Motorsports for my FisterD/Gundo exhaust upgrade. I happened to be passing through the area, so I called Darin to see if he could squeeze me in, not only did he do so, but he gave me a great deal on installation, took me an hour early, AND got me a great deal on a beautiful billet SSK for my 997S. Gotta say, I LOVE the sound of the exhaust now, if it weren't for the increased performance of the FVD I'd definitely be keeping it. If you're looking for a MUCH better sound for your 997, I highly highly highly recommend the Fister/Gundo hack. Sounds awesome!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:04 PM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

AJ... congrats on the FVD exhaust system. Can't wait to hear it.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:14 AM
A.J. Merrifield
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LOL James, just go out to your garage, I'm getting the same setup you've got! LOL
Old 09-24-2013, 06:42 AM
Eric - Plug Guy
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 194 Likes on 108 Posts

Thanks...and congrats on all the new additions! Drive safe.

2022 GT3 Touring
2009 997 Turbo Cab
2018 M2 6sp

Gone but not forgotten
2004 C4S Cabriolet
1999 C2 Cab

Quick Reply: Thumbs up to Bumper Plugs, FVD, USP Motorsports, and F-D Motorsports!