Sponsored by:

FS: Fister Gundo Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
fastm3
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Racer_X
Got to drive a PSE equipped C4S, sounded great! It did convince me, however, to keep my stock cans in case I want to go back to quiet. If this were my weekend car it would be a no brainier, but I drive mine daily and worry that the extra noise may eventually wear on me. I do want to purchase some fisters, but don't want to give up the stock mufflers that you would need. Sorry!
Just as well, since as many including SPDR suggested, I'm already having second thoughts. I might just keep them, since I do in fact enjoy them most of the time. Darin actually made these custom for me using 1 1/4" pipe, so they're already about 20-30% quieter than the 1 3/4" I had before.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Racer_X
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the reasons I won't go with many aftermarket systems is that they lose the beautiful high notes that you find in the exhausts of fine European cars, and change them into ordinary, bass dominant, loud American muffler sounds. I'm drawn to the PSE and hacked mufflers because they maintain the metallic rip of the flat six without sounding flatulent. If I were you, I'd keep them too.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:44 PM
mrhebert
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 48 Posts

My Fisters have transformed my 997 to something of auditory heaven. No comparison to stock!

Quick Reply: FS: Fister Gundo Mufflers