Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997.2 C4S

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013 | 12:09 PM
Isaacbecker
Intermediate

Default 997.2 C4S

I went from an E60 M5 (manual, very sweet but I totaled it) to a E90 M3 (also very sweet) and finally a C7 S6. Trading in the M3 for the S6 was a mistake but I traded in the S6 for a 2011 manual C4s with 8k miles and PSE and yes I lost my shirt with that last trade.
This to me this is the car I've always wanted, I plan on getting 18" snow tires, winter wheels and driving it year round. I think I may be truly happy and satisfied, I think...
I have some questions though. My M3 was pretty modified short of adding a supercharger. It's hard to follow bimmerpost and not get the mod bug. My favorite mod was my akrapovic EVO exhaust. While I love the PSE in the C4S I'm wondering if anyone's switched out the PSE system for the Akra or any other after market exhaust. I'm also wondering if anyone has that fabspeed full tune/exhaust package and if so how's it going? I really don't plan on doing much to this car if anything but I've read some reviews of the Akra (is it really 9k? It was 6k for the M3). This is my second time asking around and Moar was kind enough to answer some of my questions but he didn't start with the PSE, that's the comparison I'm really looking for. While I know the car is faster than my driving skills I can't resist adding more HP and torque if available, the fabspeed package stats read pretty well and I think the whole thing is the price of the Akra exhaust.
Anyway I'm pretty new to this forum and looking forward to starting up a dialogue and reading the opinions of others.

-Thanks
Old 05-19-2013 | 12:19 PM
islandtrader
Instructor

Congrats! Pics? I have a tubi on mine and it sounds pretty sick. Akra makes a good one as well.
Old 05-19-2013 | 12:47 PM
widers911
Burning Brakes

Akra sounds amazing...go for it
Old 05-19-2013 | 01:15 PM
MessyMarvin
Rennlist Member

If I had PSE I would not change it, but everyone is different. Use the same funds to get Nice Wheels and some nice interior pieces like a Steering Wheel. That is what I would do.

Quick Reply: 997.2 C4S