Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 Victor Innsbruck Wheels, Smoked Led Tail lights, Alpine Nav & Subs - Build Log

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2013 | 03:59 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Al & Ed's Marina has done it again!

Were announcing that we are able to customize any new Alpine Electronics Unit to now pre-load with the OEM Start screen. We have some templates for a few vehicles already but custom graphics can be made as well. We can also update your existing units in store by appointment only

most cars take about 24 hours to build the profile to include the custom splash screen and it is not recommended for the DIY'er. There is a chance that the screen may lock up and should only be performed by a professional Alpine Flag Ship Dealer.

To make an appointment or get a price quote

call 310-827-8121 or email saturndrcmedia@gmail.com

We can make arrangements for existing customer or people over the web. Contact us today!
Old 04-14-2013 | 04:03 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Old 04-14-2013 | 04:07 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Old 04-14-2013 | 04:10 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Old 04-14-2013 | 07:42 PM
Slamuth
Racer

Put some Bumper Plugs on that poor thing. Eric?
Old 04-18-2013 | 09:51 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

We put the plate back on instead
Old 06-08-2013 | 05:20 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Default 997 PCM Upgrade Porsche Nav Tv HUR-997 with Steering Wheel Controls

Allows the retention of the factory BOSE Amplifier and speakers when adding an aftermarket radio to 911, Boxster and Cayman vehicles

Not compatible with 2005 911 Turbo / 996 Chassis with Black faced radio.

The MOST-HUR/997 provides audio integration into the stock amplified sound system, allowing the end-user to replace their factory radio with an aftermarket Navigation/DVD head unit, while retaining the factory amplifier and speakers. Installation is easy, with only 5 wires connected to the vehicle, an included antenna adapter and a MOST fiber optic extension. The MOST-HUR/997 supplies accessory power, illumination, VSS (vehicle speed pulse), foot brake, parking brake signals and infrared steering wheel commands to Kenwood or Alpine (only) aftermarket radios.

Note: If the vehicle does not have the Bose audio system, the speaker connections will need to be hardwired to the factory harness from the original radio. Also, the subwoofer in some vehicles uses a secondary amplifier, which also needs to be directly connected to the aftermarket radio.

A high-quality Double-DIN dash installation kit in either Black or Silver is also available, and is highly recommended for a professional looking install.

With a large 7" WVGA screen, My Favorites screen, easy sound setup, navigation and built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology, the INE-W927HD offers fast access to your favorite entertainment and information sources, and has several new features that can be tailored to you and your vehicle.

The Alpine INE-W927HD has everything you need through its 7-inch WVGA touch-screen monitor: A customizable My Favorites screen, built-in HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth® wireless technology and 3D Navigation. Plus you get Pandora and SiriusXM compatibility. All this amazing technology at your fingertips and it comes in the easiest to use AVN unit on the market. The INE-W927HD also features Visual Enhancement, a new technology that provides a more balanced picture, not over-emphasizing dark or light areas, so movies are seen with greater clarity. All of the graphics are crisp and clean for your viewing pleasure.

Overview

7" WVGA High Resolution Touch Control Display
50 Watts x 4
Three 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
CD/DVD, AAC, MP3, DivX Playback
My Favorites screen
Built-in Navigation w/ 3D & 2D mapping
Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Android™, BlackBerry®, and iPhone® Pandora® Control
Works with iPod® and iPhone®
Built-in HD Radio™ w/ iTunes Tagging
SiriusXM SXV200 Tuner Ready
Steering Wheel Control compatible

http://www.ae-33.com
http://www.facebook.com/AEMarina33
http://www.twitter.com/delreycustoms
http://www.yelp.com/biz/al-and-eds-au...