Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Daytime Running Lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012 | 02:06 PM
AP997S
Pro

Hey Tarek307,

I bet all that black on a nice toasty day in August or September in Phoenix is going to be too hot to touch!

Black is beautiful but only up to a point IMHO.

Your mods are moving at warp speed; I've never seen or heard of anybody going from car purchase to modifications as quickly as you. I bet your credit card is melting from over use.

Take a breath and enjoy your car now.

Last edited by AP997S; 11-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-03-2012 | 02:17 PM
Musclehedz101
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Musclehedz101
Your fog LEDs not working, is that due to unit defect or...?

Also would you mind posting close up pics of the unit showing position/alignment of LEDs ? Just checking on materials and manufacturing quality.
Btw, you may want to try reversing the plug connector for the fog lights. You may just have the polarity reversed.
Old 11-03-2012 | 05:17 PM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Musclehedz101
Btw, you may want to try reversing the plug connector for the fog lights. You may just have the polarity reversed.
tried that, well the shop that installed them tried, i thought the polarity issue had to do with the middle strip? Either way i'll never use the fogs (hope not)

Originally Posted by gvcap10
Love the blacked out look! Great looking car. Are those PCCB's?
Yes this is a Launch edition, PCCB's were an option that came on all 2005 Launch editions, along with Full Leather, Chrono, NAV, Bose, Adaptive Sports Seats...

Originally Posted by AP997S
Hey Tarek307,

I bet all that black on a nice toasty day in August or September in Phoenix is going to be too hot to touch!

Black is beautiful but only up to a point IMHO.

Your mods are moving at warp speed; I've never seen or heard of anybody going from car purchase to modifications as quickly as you. I bet your credit card is melting from over use.

Take a breath and enjoy your car now.

i'm not sure whats bothering you about my mods? lol. I just want to be DONE with them and enjoy the car as i wanted it...

.also i dont use a credit card- enough how much the mods cost, wouldn't wanna pay interest on them too. As for Black, i wouldn't say the car is "Blacked out" thats usually when people put black tailights, black everything...the black wheels with yellow PCCB look good imo.

crazy rate i'm doing them i agree, but oh well.....i'm not even done, still waiting on

*Aero Front Bumper
*GT3 997.2 Wing *NR AUTO*
*GT3TEK Side Skirts
*Fister Exhaust

and may even paint the middle console + get aluminum shifter + Hand Brake
Old 11-03-2012 | 07:39 PM
gvcap10
Racer

You will love the PCCB's. Good luck with the mods and the new ride.
Old 11-03-2012 | 11:35 PM
GTRR
Instructor

Tarek....GMG exhaust is what you need!
Old 11-05-2012 | 02:13 PM
David in Talent
Racer

CARLIGHTPRO is offering the set or rear LED lights for $750 incl. shipping and handling. The lights are from DECTANE. Their website: www.carlightpro.com. No affiliation.

Quick Reply: LED Daytime Running Lights