Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nothing like that Chuckle!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012 | 12:47 PM
P0rsch3F113
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by SARGEPUG
It was my 4yr old son's 1st day of Nursery school, so Daddy picked him up w/ the Porsche. Obviously, my son is obsessed with them, wonder why!
It's the best to hear him chuckle when I juice it and hear him say "do it again Daddy"! Then to turn around and see the glimmer in his eyes, is the icing on the cake.
Danm, my wife is right, I do look like a kid when I drive it!

Yes, yesterday, driving out of my neighborhood I interrupted a game of street hockey...one of the kids yelled out, "It's a Porsche, it's a Porsche!" (instead of, "Car!"). All the kids stopped, stared, many "Oooh"s were overheard. Brought a smile to my face, as I remembered to doing the same thing many years ago.
Old 09-12-2012 | 03:08 PM
Advanced

My 3 year old son always instructs me to "turn on the blinkers and get in the fast lane" when we get on the highway.
Old 09-12-2012 | 10:57 PM
hakaida702
Racer

Does my dog count? I have no human children and have no desire to have any. He loves going out on drives and when we come to a stoplight he crawls over from the passenger seat to my lap, stands up and puts his paws on the wheel. He copies a lot of things that I do. At home, he sits on his butt with his legs sticking out forward instead of on his front and back legs like most dogs do.
Old 09-13-2012 | 02:42 AM
Zero Cool
Instructor

Originally Posted by hakaida702
Does my dog count? I have no human children and have no desire to have any. He loves going out on drives and when we come to a stoplight he crawls over from the passenger seat to my lap, stands up and puts his paws on the wheel. He copies a lot of things that I do. At home, he sits on his butt with his legs sticking out forward instead of on his front and back legs like most dogs do.
Does he ever look like this...
Attached Images  
Old 09-13-2012 | 08:46 AM
Mumbles
Drifting

^ Thats Great !!
Old 09-13-2012 | 09:19 AM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Originally Posted by hakaida702
Haha no "human children"! I hear ya, I'm a dog lover and currently have a 14yr old pug that will be 15 in Dec! H From a pup, I would drive him into my office. He was being driven in a new 99' M3!
I was also one that didn't really want kids, I did it more for my wife and 3 kids later couldn't be happier that I did! It's something in life all should experiance, if it's at all possible. I truly feel sorry for those that want kids and can't have them. Here's my guy below, chilling in Targa!
Attached Images  

Last edited by SARGEPUG; 09-13-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Nothing like that Chuckle!