Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Noise Pipes

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 10:24 PM
user 72902
Banned

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

He must have set the record for the quickest 2 feet!

Originally Posted by neanicu
If you don't like Porsche's intake noise,you can always sell it and buy a Mustang,you're gonna love it!

Here,check it out...Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HPa_...=youtu.be&hd=1

Old 08-11-2012, 06:10 PM
vern1
Drifting

Received 129 Likes on 79 Posts

The great and mighty Palm got banned?? Now thats a shame....

Who's *** is Spoke going to kiss now? Thought he was going to cry on those posts
Old 08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Spokane5150
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vern....I'd happily kick you in your Liberal Nuts before I kiss anyones ***.

You are a bully and a coward that hides behind a computer screen. You're also a pathetic excuse for Porsche owner....if you actually own one. If you do, I hope you go broke and lose your car, your house, and your boyfriend.

"Never let a bully get the best of you.....ever."

Originally Posted by vern1

Who's *** is Spoke going to kiss now? Thought he was going to cry on those posts
Old 08-11-2012, 07:01 PM
vern1
Drifting

Well you have already kissed his *** many times so if it makes you fell better lick away (oh and I dont think my nuts are Liberal - since they swing free and support a big gun i figure they must be conservative).

Or i can go put on a tight shirt as that seems to make you feel better.

Poor Spoke, such easy prey. Dont worry, I am sure your blowhard buddy will be back soon enough

PS, who gives a rats **** about the symposer. If you dont like it, then stick a sock in it (kind of like Palm)
Old 08-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Graygoose997
.org
Rennlist Member

I'm betting he did it all my himself. Death by moderator.
I got a well deserved infraction notice. He must have also, but dodn't have the sense to STFU.
Dumb is on vacation, dumber is next.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:37 PM
krysFly
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dumb is on vacation, dumber is next.[/QUOTE]

LOL
Old 08-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Spokane5150
Banned

Liberal puke trying to compare his genitalia to a gun? Are you serious? What a joke. How about you compare it with a Prius since it's slow and without power. Although, I suspect your boyfriend likes it that way. Even if you had a 9mm you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Vern...your entire life has been a symposer...hasn't it? Zero contributions and nobody to pass on your unpleasant legacy.

You're a weak minded and insignificant person looking for attention. You are angry and don't care who you offend. You sit in front of your computer looking for someone to insult which is pathetic. You're a symposer.

Don't worry about the Palm...I'm sure he's doing just fine. I still laugh about the verbal thrashing he gave you and your boyfriends. Absolutely BRUTAL and I loved every second.

Stop hijacking my thread.

Well you have already kissed his *** many times so if it makes you fell better lick away (oh and I dont think my nuts are Liberal - since they swing free and support a big gun i figure they must be conservative).

Or i can go put on a tight shirt as that seems to make you feel better.

Poor Spoke, such easy prey. Dont worry, I am sure your blowhard buddy will be back soon enough

PS, who gives a rats **** about the symposer. If you dont like it, then stick a sock in it (kind of like Palm)
Old 08-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Spokane5150
Banned

Gaygoose back at it again. You're the dumbass.

Originally Posted by Graygoose997
I'm betting he did it all my himself. Death by moderator.
I got a well deserved infraction notice. He must have also, but dodn't have the sense to STFU.
Dumb is on vacation, dumber is next.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Datura
Instructor

Location: Big Bend region of West Texas/Hill Country near Austin. Texas

WOW!!! I see that Canada is up to 18 (eighteen!) medals at the Olympics!!

And Canada is still leading Ethiopia in the medals count race too!! But I see that Ethiopia has won more golds than Canada. Interesting.

Talk, they say.........is cheap.

Real cheap.............
Old 08-12-2012, 12:03 AM
krysFly
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Datura

And Canada is still leading Ethiopia in the medals count race too!! But I see that Ethiopia has won more golds than Canada. Interesting.

Real cheap.............
Altough I only work in Canada I do not understand what your medal standing comparison has to do with anything. Seriously? Good night everyone.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:09 AM
vern1
Drifting

Originally Posted by Spokane5150

Liberal puke trying to compare his genitalia to a gun? Are you serious? What a joke. How about you compare it with a Prius since it's slow and without power. Although, I suspect your boyfriend likes it that way. Even if you had a 9mm you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Vern...your entire life has been a symposer...hasn't it? Zero contributions and nobody to pass on your unpleasant legacy.

You're a weak minded and insignificant person looking for attention. You are angry and don't care who you offend. You sit in front of your computer looking for someone to insult which is pathetic. You're a symposer.

Don't worry about the Palm...I'm sure he's doing just fine. I still laugh about the verbal thrashing he gave you and your boyfriends. Absolutely BRUTAL and I loved every second.

Stop hijacking my thread.
Bait = taken
Entering stage 3 - generic insults that you have used soooo many times before. Havent you got anything better than your standard LIb puke, gay stuff??

Dont cry, Palm will be back to comfort you soon
Old 08-12-2012, 12:14 AM
vern1
Drifting

Real cheap.............
Cheap talk about what? What is the relevance? Are you oh so limply implying we are a weak country and therefore I am a weak individual because I live in this fine country? ok i get it, it all makes so much sense
Old 08-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

A taste of their own medicine. Coming out of the blue talking some smack and off on a tangent.

The Canadians do kick *** in Winter Olympics and X-Games.

Vern won gold using the Ribbon Apparatus back in the day. His boy likes his flexability.

Real cheap.............
Old 08-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

I'm a little miffed that you girls don't care about the future of your Country but since you don't or cannot have a legacy to pass on to your own' children....I guess I understand. You only care about yourself, the now and what you can get at the moment. There's nothing worse than a gay intitled narcissist.

Bait = taken
Entering stage 3 - generic insults that you have used soooo many times before. Havent you got anything better than your standard LIb puke, gay stuff??

Dont cry, Palm will be back to comfort you soon
Old 08-12-2012, 12:35 PM
vern1
Drifting

Making a lot of sense as always there Spookie. You remain infatuated with the gay topic. Sure there isnt something you want to come out about??

Quick Reply: Noise Pipes