Sponsored by:

Been here a while...finally have something to talk about

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 10:18 AM
vern1
Drifting

Received 134 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by eroy2
Already read some of the posts. He's from toronto, popularly believed to be the center of the universe. At least by 98% of Torontonians. I'll take him with a grain of salt. already have a few friends in the forum but in the 993 and 997 GT3 forums.
And yes you must meet Vern from the centre of the universe - actually I think its only 95% of Torontonians who believe that and I might actually be in the 5%. Have done several coast to coast trips in my cars and love all of this grand land.

I have a 993 as well and used to spend much more time in that forum but the 993 guys are much too civilized

PS I take myself with a grain of salt as well so we're even.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:31 AM
El Fredo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love those Wheels!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM
eroy2
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vern1
And yes you must meet Vern from the centre of the universe - actually I think its only 95% of Torontonians who believe that and I might actually be in the 5%. Have done several coast to coast trips in my cars and love all of this grand land.

I have a 993 as well and used to spend much more time in that forum but the 993 guys are much too civilized

PS I take myself with a grain of salt as well so we're even.
Its ok, I'm living in Calgary but from New Brunswick (no not in New Jersey) So I know it is closer to 98% . I have a special affinity for Toronto. Well not really but I have to fly through there to go back east, so at least its got a reasonable airport. And by reasonable I mean it has a roof for the weather.

I've only driven across once and it was in a U-Haul with a car and trailer. If you want fun, try an underpowered, overloaded car with drum brakes and failed power steering. That's some good fun right there. Oh and I think I lost some of my hearing permanently due to the sheer epic road noise we generated.

As for 993 guys being civilized, really? Not the ones I know .

Quick Reply: Been here a while...finally have something to talk about