Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PPI results

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 PM
kkswow12
Drifting

Received 103 Likes on 77 Posts

no DME? i wouldn't do it without...the fact that we lived for so long without means nothing...they're out there now and they are priceless, and not that expensive either, like someone said, get it to the p-dealer, or get a durametric, i mean, how cheap is that insurance? also, if the dealershiip is stand-up, you would think they would offer it as well, if they have nothing to hide...and that would go miles to build a little trust of them in your eyes, without it, they are growing a pencil-thin moustache right in front of you..., anyway, thats just me, and i would want one, i don't go anywhere without my durametric,,,good luck, like that guy on the 996 forum just the last couple of days, bought a well sorted out c4s w/37k miles, i owner, well taken care of, drive out the driveway of PO's car and within 100 miles, there's hamburger all over the highway in mystic connecticut(firesign theatre), his IMS just let go
, **** happens, again, best of luck and watch out for the other guy, HE might have a durametric
Old 06-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Gaspasser19
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by cairo94507
So tires that are shot, prior accident, leaking rear shocks, no DME (I understand we did this for decades w/o but now that it is available....) and they are not budging on price. I say walk. If it is still there when you come back from vacation approach them again and tell them you want 4 new tires and a credit for 50% of the rear shocks.
This.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:39 PM
atcbi5
Banned

Received 105 Likes on 83 Posts

Don't worry about all that nonsense about over rev range! Overrated nonsense!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:31 PM
stefang
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Punt

Oh well. New Boxsters should be in the showroom by the time I get back. Maybe I can fit in them finally.

Thanks for all the sage advice and opinions as always.

-Stef

Quick Reply: PPI results