Sponsored by:

Clear Bra in Pacific NW?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Big C
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Clear Bra in Pacific NW?

I am in Victoria, BC, and am looking for a installer. A search through the archives has not yielded any results locally or in Vancouver. Metropolitan Detail in Seattle is recommended but I am curious if there is an equally talented shop north of the border?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:01 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 132 Likes on 61 Posts

Colin, do it once. Do it right. Do yourself and your car a big favor and take it to the best. The guys at Metropolitan have perfected the paint protection (PPF) film install. I hear horror stories and see pictures of too imperfections on installs done at so called reputable shops. A mediocre job on the install just ruins the overall ownership experience. I have travelled 3 hours one way for all my three Porsches to have done at Metropolitan detail and boy was it worth it. My wife's MINI had a PPF done by another very reputable installer (I did not about metropolitan detail at that time) in the Seattle area and the difference is night and day. One of these days I have to shell out money to have the film taken down and re-do the PPf at metropolitan detail. Drop me a PM and I can give you my contact and tell them I referred you. I am sure they will honor the fact that you are driving long distance to seek their services and give you a healthy discount. Trust me you don't want to go to anyone else.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Mikli
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Pm me. I know a great guy near Seattle. You can check out my car. I have my entire front end done Great price when I was searching last year. The ones in Vancouver charge too much.

Quick Reply: Clear Bra in Pacific NW?